Author Topic: Cover experiment  (Read 2214 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Cover experiment
« Reply #30 on: 18 February 2024, 00:05:51 »
Ring?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
« Reply #31 on: 20 February 2024, 01:47:16 »
Ring?

Ringringlingling, da brains a' dis oper-a-shun.   :smilie_happy_clapping:

Ring, its down to putting down the shapes and page numbers.  Want to put a note in it?
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
« Reply #32 on: 22 February 2024, 01:21:26 »
And..  Done!

Now, to find something new to waste time with.  I'm torn between a writing the story of 'My Two Houses' and just designing the hundred or so drones/robots for my own project.  Probably both.
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #33 on: 22 February 2024, 22:02:13 »
I'd get the story, substance behind a book is always good.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki