Author Topic: Divided We Fall Scenario  (Read 1431 times)

strategoslevel3

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
Divided We Fall Scenario
« on: 24 May 2020, 07:10:50 »
#BattleTech
#DivideWeFall

The Battle of Hatchel Site 22

On the 25th of November 3150, Clan Wolf warrior, Star Captain Marotta Kerensky arrived on the world of Parma, in the Draconis Combine.  He bought with him a stunning and audacious request...

Warning! This article contains SPOILERS from the novel Divided We Fall by Blaine Pardoe.

This scenario is intended for use either with the BattleTech Tabletop game or MegaMek.

http://comstar.home.blog/2020/05/23/the-battle-of-hatchel-site-22/

strategoslevel3

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
Divided We Fall Scenario
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2020, 07:12:40 »
#BattleTech
#DivideWeFall

On the 25th of November 3150, Clan Wolf warrior, Star Captain Marotta Kerensky arrived on the world of Parma, in the Draconis Combine.  He bought with him a stunning and audacious request...

Warning! This article contains SPOILERS from the novel Divided We Fall by Blaine Pardoe.

This scenario is intended for use either with the BattleTech Tabletop game or MegaMek.

strategoslevel3

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
Divided We Fall Scenario
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2020, 07:15:47 »
We will be playing this on June 7th. More details on the Thug Life Discord Server

#BattleTech
#DivideWeFall

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Re: Divided We Fall Scenario
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2020, 07:38:26 »
From the viewpoint of the fiction, I would have refused the Trial if I were Brubaker. There's no one left from the original Dragoons and the bloodlines would have been weakened after 4-5 generation of intermingling with spheroids. I'm surprised that the Clan Wolf would even make the offer. Never mind the inherent hatred that the Clans have for Mercenaries.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

General308

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2020, 10:36:48 »
From the viewpoint of the fiction, I would have refused the Trial if I were Brubaker. There's no one left from the original Dragoons and the bloodlines would have been weakened after 4-5 generation of intermingling with spheroids. I'm surprised that the Clan Wolf would even make the offer. Never mind the inherent hatred that the Clans have for Mercenaries.

Brubaker didn't except a trial it was muntiny..…..I just read that book yesterday.  It was a great read.  It really excited me about the current timeline.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2020, 11:03:55 »
I'm waiting for my PoD copy to arrive. If I'm the Dragoons I will fight to the bitter end than go back living under the Wolves.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

General308

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2020, 11:26:20 »
I'm waiting for my PoD copy to arrive. If I'm the Dragoons I will fight to the bitter end than go back living under the Wolves.

I was going to wait and order a PoD copy and I still may.  But I couldn't wait on this one

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2020, 15:43:57 »
Your Map needs to either be Updated or Revised, as it Quite Clearly shows the planet Parma to be in Davion Space.  If Kurita is going to claim it, it's going to be on THEIR maps after all.   :thumbsup:

If I'm the Dragoons I will fight to the bitter end than go back living under the Wolves.
The Dragoons will be fighting ALONGSIDE Clan Wolf, NOT "Under" them.  Frankly, that saying could easily be changed to, "If I'm the Dragoons I will fight to the bitter end than go back living under the Dragon.", and yet, there they are, under contract to House Kurita.   :-\   You know.  The one Faction aside from WoB that nearly killed them?

The idea is that WD will be fighting alongside CW AGAINST CJF, and No One Else.  At least one CO in WD realized the Truth in what CW Proposed.  Should CJF become IlClan, they'd have the might of ALL the Clans behind them, and with Malvina as IlKhan, she'd go hunting former enemies.  Given her "Scorched Earth" Policy using just her Clan, it would be So Much WORSE with ALL the Clans at her disposal.   :-\
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #8 on: 24 May 2020, 16:09:26 »
No, they are under the Crusader Wolves command- they are their own 'galaxy'.  If they stay will determine things but they will be fighting the Falcons with . . . at best 2 of 3 regiments and maybe 2 or 3 of the Striker Battalions.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Register