Author Topic: FWL Militia Turned Merc Unit  (Read 6052 times)

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
FWL Militia Turned Merc Unit
« on: 11 August 2013, 19:21:14 »
(Besides being my second post) I needed a bit of help on this unit, which I honestly came up with a month ago reading thru some of the Jihad era books. General fluff, minor edits to machines, backstory, ect the works: and of course a bloody name!

First things first I was not going to go with the ‘canon’ version of events on this one as far as background, because I wanted to maybe write a short story bout them and canon always has to deviate somewhere.

Basically a Miltia unit in the FWLM at the start of the Jihad goes rouge-ish to run away from Blakist attacks, picking up pieces of other units along the way to non-blakist territory , In this case the Lyran Alliance. Making his way to Galetea, the unit commander stays just long enough to sell of his remaining non-mech assets (the accompanying aerospace, vehicles, and even the majority of his transports) to purchase a full regiment of Battlemechs, turning mercenary. Shortly after the Word of Blake strikes Galatea and wipes out the majority of the unit, including most officers over the rank of Lieutenant. The remaining officers takes their new unit to Arc-Royal, rebuilding to two companies of mechs. The unit stays this way for the majority of the Jihad taking short term contracts for garrison work across the Lyran Alliance, and later after the Jihad the independent states of the shattered Free Worlds League, mostly with the Oriente Protecterate and the Marik Stewart Commonwealth. The setting would now be approximetly 3140-ish and the units current commander is one Major Alexandra Blake, who everyone sorta thinks is some descendant of former FLWM Quartermaster Cassie Blake, which she just shrugs off keeping an air of mystery around her. The unit is slightly above Regular rated, with a C dragoon rating (if they still had the system), mantaining a steady rating during the last fifty years. They work from an old Overlord (upgraded), (name currently unknown having something to do with a bird of prey), and have 26 mechs of mainly heavy and medium class. Major blake has a large fund from selling off the remainder of the units gear after the combat on Galatea, and is hoarding most of it to build her unit into an independent Mech battallion with aerospace support, and full transport including a Jumpship. Despite my ideas, I still have not come up with a name for them.

The idea is Eagle Lance is the command lance, featuring assault mechs and a single heavy mech (most likely a veteran ‘bodyguard’ for the CO who refuses to give up his heirloom). Pelican Lance is a fire support lance, which is about all the green troops can handle. Hawk Lance is a headhunter unit operated by one of the most vicious members in the unit.

Bear Lance is the units primary C3i unit, and the Captain (who is the XO) wants to be the CO one day. His augmented lance is basically a big brawler unit blowing up anything that moves (far from zellbriggen!). Hound Lance and Lion Lance are sorta cavalry/ green units used mostly as skirmishers or flankers: pretty much general purpose for the unit.

As far as support staff goes they have a nice tech base and support staff, because that was their primary concern after the loss of their previous regiments. Major Blake’s predecessor had to repair a shattered regiment, and with the Jihad going on he thought it prudent to keep a couple extra techs around. The unit fits comfertably on their Overlord class dropship.

What I have so far (and of course I will take hints, suggestions, ideas, ect (but I don’t have TRO: FWL!)) is this...

1st Company
Eagle Lance (Rated Veteran)
Trebarunna TR-XB (Major Alexandra Blake)
Thunderbolt TDR-9M
Albatross ALB-4U
Grand Crusader GRN-D-04

Pelican Lance (Rated Green)
Tempest TMP-3M2
Archer ARC-8M
Archer ARC-8M
Cobra CRB-03

Hawk Lance (Rated Veteran)
Exterminator EXT-4D
Bloodhound B1-HND
Sha Yu SYU-2B
Gurkha GUR-6G

2nd Company
Bear Lance (Rated Veteran)
Vanquisher VQR-2A
Shootist ST-9C
Lancelot LCN25-04
Crab CRB-30
Viking VKG-3W
Viking VKG-3W

Hound Lance (Rated Regular)
Shockwave (SKW-4G (Dark Age variant mounting Ultra AC/10 instead of the RAC5)
Mad Cat III
Hound HD-2F
Hound HD-2F

Lion Lance (Rated Green)
Helios HEL-3D
Lightray LGH-4W
Ghost GST-11
Ghost GST 11

Thanks in advance.

Nav_Alpha

• Major
Re: FWL Militia Turned Merc Unit
« Reply #1 on: 11 August 2013, 22:07:15 »
Nice looking unit. My only comment would be - "where's the vehicles/infantry".

That is a lot of mechs for a merc unit after Stone's reforms. I'd cut that back to more like two mech lances, a vehicle company and maybe a mixed BA/regular infantry with AFVs?

Mechs are rare and expensive - even if you've got a lot of old hardware hanging around from the Jihad.

Otherwise - nice mech choices

"Hold your position, conserve ammo... and wait for the Dragoons to go Feral"
- last words of unknown merc, Harlech, 3067

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 11 August 2013, 23:15:54 »
I figured it was, but i wanted to try and work something out. Perhaps I will scale back the timeline to immediately after the conquest of Terra, before Stone’s reforms.

That being said, I was partial to the Padilla artillery vehicle from the DA, as well as the M1A MBT. Unfortunetly I don’t see them fielding too many of those. Have any ideas besides Jessies and SM1’s?

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2013, 04:02:30 »
What I have so far (and of course I will take hints, suggestions, ideas, ect (but I don’t have TRO: FWL!)) is this...

One or two ideas:

1) Although you said that you do not follow the BattleTech canon, I still think that the number of WoB/ComGuards 'Mechs is too high. From 26 'Mechs, about 10 'Mechs are associated with the Word of Blake Militia (Lightray, Viking (2*), Crab, Lancelot, Shootist, Vanquisher, Gurkha, Exterminator, Grand Crusader II). I think that's quite enough, especially if all those 'Mechs went extinct after the Jihad.

2) The Storm Tempest and the Cobra are average 'Mechs at best. For the protection of the Fire-support lance you may find something more suitable and BV-cheaper than the Storm Tempest, and the 5/8 movement of the Cobra will be a bit "wasted" here, as the rest of the lance is slower.

3) -4D Exterminators have been often refitted to -5E and -5F models in 3060 and 3070s.

4) Your mercenary unit relies on special equipment such as C3i or Artemis IV quite heavily (about 11 'Mechs). But the Jihad and post-Jihad battlefields were filled with various kinds of ECM that can negate such enhancing equipment without big problems. In your games you will probably pay quite high BV for something what will work unreliably or not at all.

5) I am not sure what your last Lance is supposed to do. The Helios is quite slow with 4/6/4 movement profile and ammo dependent, while the Lightray is very fast with 7/11, and you Ghosts are between those extremes with 6/9 movement. I am not sure it's the best composition of the cavalry lance, as those three fast 'Mechs will soon leave that Helios behind.
Could you describe how you envision the combat use of this lance?

6) The same can be said about the other cavalry lance. You deploy the fast Mad Cat III and the Shockwave (that is a bit slower), and then you slow those two 'Mechs down with a pair of two 4/6 Hounds? The Hound has some pros, but I wouldn't describe it as a Cavalry 'Mech.

7) What about swapping some 'Mechs between those two lances? Something like this?:

Cavalry Lance:
  • Mad Cat III
  • GST-11 Ghost
  • GST-11 Ghost
  • LGH-4W Lightray

Battle Lance:
  • HD-2F Hound
  • HD-2F Hound
  • HEL-3D Helios
  • SKW-2R Shockwave

8 ) The Shockwave with the UAC-10.
We don't have canon record sheet for it, but I tried to re-create this BattleMech.
You may check it here: SKW-2R Shockwave

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2013, 18:48:31 »
Let’s go in reverse :D

8) That should be a normal Shockwave SKW-2F, with an Ultra AC/10 replacing the RAC 5, is described in the first Dark Age variant on Sarna (and the one in all the books): but yes quite like your’s I assume.

5/6/7: I have no idea how to describe those last two lances, and upon further review, quite right: that switch does fix those two lances while keeping the same mechs, nicely done.

4) I did not count the mechs with Artemis IV, but I did count in the mechs with C3i, and somewhere along the way I messed up and gave some to First Company: originally only the Bear Lance was supposed to have them: I will have to do a quickc check of the units to see if I can drop those last couple (and maybe a couple of Artemis IV) to lighten the BV up, even if I will probably never use them in an actual battle, and mostly RPG fiction.

3) But they are both horrible..... I do prefer jump jets on my machinses, but I guess the 5E (minus the C3i computer) would be best.

2) Now that you mention it, that Cobra should be an APL-1R Apollo considering the composition of the unit...

1) I did notice that but I didn’t have any good way to fix that. The Grand Crusader, Exterminator, and Vanquisher I could probably keep, but the rest could be stripped out for other mechs. I knew I had forgotten a Wraith, so a TR1 could probably replace one of the mechs in Hawk Lance. That’s off the top of my head...

Anyways I’ll make the changes suggested and see if I can’t get an updated version posted by tommorrow: any other suggestions to replace those mechs martian?

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #5 on: 12 August 2013, 23:59:30 »
4) I did not count the mechs with Artemis IV, but I did count in the mechs with C3i, and somewhere along the way I messed up and gave some to First Company: originally only the Bear Lance was supposed to have them: I will have to do a quickc check of the units to see if I can drop those last couple (and maybe a couple of Artemis IV) to lighten the BV up, even if I will probably never use them in an actual battle, and mostly RPG fiction.
Artemis IV is not a big problem. Even if it is jammed, you will still have LRM-15s.

Your "Bear Lance" uses C3i computers, but it seems it has one flaw - it lacks spotters (fast 'Mechs that can get close to the enemy and provide targeting data for their lancemates).

Vanquisher, Shootist and that pair of Vikings are good firesupport 'Mechs, but who's gonna provide them with targeting data? Relatively fragile Lancelot? Relatively slow Crab?

My recommendation is to transfer the Gurkha to you "Bear Lance", if anything else.

3) But they are both horrible..... I do prefer jump jets on my machinses, but I guess the 5E (minus the C3i computer) would be best.
Keep the variant you like, you are playing for fun, after all.

2) Now that you mention it, that Cobra should be an APL-1R Apollo considering the composition of the unit...
In my eyes, much better choice.

1) I did notice that but I didn’t have any good way to fix that. The Grand Crusader, Exterminator, and Vanquisher I could probably keep, but the rest could be stripped out for other mechs. I knew I had forgotten a Wraith, so a TR1 could probably replace one of the mechs in Hawk Lance. That’s off the top of my head...
I wrote just a few suggestions. If you like some 'Mechs, then keep them.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: 13 August 2013, 16:32:02 »
Hey i’m trying to get all the help I can: usually my units are thrown together at multi-regimental formations of massive amounts of assault mechs and my own custom mechs. Recently with my acquiring of all the Tech Readouts, Rules Sourcebooks, and Field Reports I’ve been trying to convert them to more canon like in nature. This is prototype for eventual formations.

Instead of the Tempest: a Rifleman in Pelican Lance to support the three LRM Mechs, keeping the fire support and a heavy mech. A Wraith replaces the Gurkha in Hawk Lance, which replaces the Crab in Bear Lance: keeping a headhunter/fast responder in Hawk, and a good supporter in Bear. And the Lancelot in Bear is replaced by a Hermes, mantaining the C3i (lance) and providing a scout/recon unit. The Apollo replacing the Cobra in Pelican.

And ugrades done: a cheaper more FWLM related, less tech, more flavorful force. Now to take Nav Alpha’s ideas and put them into effect stripping out the complete second company and replacing it with a combined arms unit!

Unless other suggestions....

1st Company
Thunderbolt TDR-9M
Albatross ALB-4U
Grand Crusader GRN-D-04

Rifleman RFL-7M
Archer ARC-8M
Archer ARC-8M
Apollo APL-1R

Exterminator EXT-4D
Bloodhound B1-HND
Sha Yu SYU-2B
Wraith TR-1

2nd Company
Vanquisher VQR-2A
Shootist ST-9C
Gurkha GUR-6G
Hermes HER-4M
Viking VKG-3W
Viking VKG-3W

Shockwave (SKW-2F (Dark Age variant mounting Ultra AC/10 instead of the RAC5)
Helios HEL-3D
Hound HD-2F
Hound HD-2F

Lion Lance (Rated Green)
Mad Cat III
Lightray LGH-4W
Ghost GST-11
Ghost GST 11

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #7 on: 14 August 2013, 04:56:03 »
I would say that's much better.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: 15 August 2013, 11:57:30 »
So then taking the same unit and reconfiguring it as a combined arms unit. The unit organazation would probably be two lances of mechs, two of vehicles, one of VTOL’s, and one of battle armor; with the same dropship, an the CO looking to get advanced aerospace to round out the company.

Thunderbolt TDR-9M
Albatross ALB-4U
Rifleman RFL-7M

Hound Lance (Rated Veteran)
Mad Cat III
Ghost GST-11
Ghost GST-11

Looking thru the rest of the units, I’ve come up with this list to augment them: now I just have to sort thru and organize. Any suggestions before I go to work?

Stygian hovercraft
Main Gauche (XL Variant) Light Tank
M1 Motlke Heavy Tank
Aeron VTOL
Demon Medium Tank
M1A Marksman Tank
Padilla Artillery Tube Tank
Balac (LRM Variant) VTOL
BE701 Joust Medium Tank
Condor (Upgrade Laser Variant) Hovertank
Hawk Moth VTOL
JES I Missile Carrier
Maxim Mk II Hover Transport
Regulator II Hovertank
J-37 Ammunition Carrier
Saxon APC
SM1 Tank Destroyer
Tamarlane Strike Sled

Achileus Battle Armor
Phalanx Battle Armor
Longinus (Magnetic Variant) Battle Armor

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #9 on: 15 August 2013, 15:40:45 »
Sorry, but that's not gonna work.

In your post #6 you already had too many Light Gauss Rifles in your Command lance, but I let it be as you could count on other 'Mechs from other lances to provide more serious firepower.

But now, it seems that you have three quarters of your most important lance based around LGRs. In my experience, that's too much of plinking and not enough of fighting. Would you considered a 3025 era lance where three 'Mechs have AC-5s to be a good lance?

You replaced an Assault 'Mech with a fragile low-end Heavy 'Mech. I don't think that's a good idea. I would replace TDR-9M with TDR-10M, and RFL-7M Rifleman with HEL-3D Helios perhaps.
Or, if you can step outside the framework of your selected units, something with LBX-autocannon for a medium-range critseeking and anti-vehicle duty. P1D Perseus maybe?

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: 16 August 2013, 10:50:21 »
That gentlemen is what happens when lack of sleep occurs of a week. Point’s well made.

I think a heavy Maruader replacing the Albatross, and the Persesus replacing the other mech I have that balance in Eagle Lance now.
Pelican becomes a heavy tank/artillery unit.
Hawk becomes a VTOL scout/harasser.
Bear becomes the new mech command unit for 2nd company, with the fast medium mix.
Hound becomes some heavy hovertank harassers.
Lion becomes a hovertank harasser dropping off battle armor squads.

Thunderbolt TDR-9M
Maruader MAD-9S
Persesus P1-D

Pelican Lance (Rated Regular)
M1A Marksman Tank
M1 Motlke Heavy Tank
M1 Motlke Heavy Tank
J-37 Ammo Carrier

Hawk Lance (Rated Green)
Hawk Moth VTOL
Balac (LRM Variant) VTOL
Balac (LRM Variant) VTOL
Aeron VTOL

2nd Company
Mad Cat III
Ghost GST-11
Ghost GST-11

SM1 Tank Destroyer
SM1 Tank Destroyer
Regulator II Hovertank
Regulator II Hovertank

Lion Lance (Rated Regular)
JES I
JES I
Maxim Mk II Hover Transport w/ (4x) Phalanx Battle Armor
Maxim Mk II Hover Transport w/ (4x) Achelius Battle Armor

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #11 on: 16 August 2013, 14:22:35 »
The Command Lance looks okay. It can handle 'Mechs, it's dangerous to enemy vehicles, and it can fight enemy Battle Armor and infantry. Have you noticed that the P1D Perseus has two SRM ammo bins?   }:)

As for vehicles, then there are only some details.
1) You use three tracked tanks that can handle rough terrain. Good. But you added two wheeled vehicles. I know you said you are partial to the Padilla Tube Artillery Tank. If I were in your place, I would use the Marksman Artillery Vehicle (Light PPC variant). It is armed with the identical Sniper artillery piece and sports comparable protection, but the vehicle is tracked. That's advantageous sometimes.
2) J-37 - ditto
3) JES I is slow for a hovercraft. What about the JES I (3082 upgraded model). Pretty much the same firepower, but much faster.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: 17 August 2013, 14:20:52 »
Definetly about the JES: that is quite a nice improvement. The Perseus (god spelling error again!) has some nice endurance in there 

In theory I agree with the other two: the J-37 makes a huge slow target, and both are wheeled vehicles. However I like the the versatility of the Padilla with a single artillery piece, and LRM ’s loaded up with most likely Thunder munitions, and having an ammo carrier to carry some extra munitions and supplies alows me to support my units futher into the field, and on the downside provides a nice big target to shoot at  ;)

And dropships I had a nice Overlord for the mech unit, and this one would have a stolen Assault Triumph from the Wobblies, or a nice older Fortress model. Now to flush out backstory!

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #13 on: 18 August 2013, 01:56:10 »
While P1D's two ammo bins for SRMs bay be useful for campaigns, I often load one ammo bin with Inferno (or Fragmentation) missiles.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: 23 August 2013, 23:18:32 »
Aurora’s Raiders

When the Jihad struck the Inner Sphere in late 3067, the Free Worlds League was one of the earliest casualties. By 3069 the Free Worlds League was practically a puppet state of the Blakists and executions and assassinations were common place. A local Militia commander couldn’t take any more of it and abandoned his post with the majority of his unit. Making his way thru the shattered remenants of the FWL he eventually made it to Galatea. Quickly selling off his armor and aerospace forces, as well as the majority of his Dropships and his sole Jumpship, he raised a new Mercenary Mech Regiment: Aurora’s Raiders. They took up a garrison contract on the Mercenaries Star.

Disaster immediately stuck when the command was shattered by a Blakist invasin of Galatea in late 3072. The command was reduced to a Battalion and the most senior officers killed in action. The remaining Captain, one Jerome Blake, evacuated the remaining troops to Arc-Royal to rebuild and took a series of garrison contracts within the Lyran Alliance, fearing to assault the Blakists or their former comrades in the FWLM.

When the Jihad ended they continued this trend, rebuilding to two full companies of mechs. They eventually started taking contracts with the shattered states of the FWL, including the Oriente Protecterate and the Marik-Stewart Commonweath. Eventaully Major Blake retired in favor of his daughter, Alexandra Blake. The young officer was a spitting image of former FWLM Quartermaster Cassandra Blake, leading to rumors of her patertinity, but the new Major has simply shrugged them off. Now with two solid companies of mechs she is seeking to improve her command with additional aerospace support.

The unit uses a base white for their mechs, with purple trim, and light blue bands across their arms and legs. The units insignia are stylized letters “A and R” over a winged broadsword. They mantain a solid C+ rating, edging slightly above Regular. They have a full tech base, as well as 150% capacity for their units, their sole remaining Overlord class Dropship, “Siren’s Call”.

Major Blake shugs off all rumors of her families past, prefering to concetrate on the future. She is well liked by her command, and shows tactical brilliance in the field, but her specailty is Battlemechs only. Her officers have requested they upgrade the unit with armor companies but she is hesitent to do so.

Captain Edwyn Lawrence is Major Blake’s XO, and is considered to be untrustworty. It is no secret he vies for the Major’s position, but his lack of support means he has to bide his time. His unit is loaded with mean and nasy brusiers out of the cockpit, and many question their loyalty.

1st Company consists of three standard lances. Eagle Lance is the command lance, and features heavy and assult class battlemechs. Pelican Lance is a fire support lance consisting of slower LRM batteries. Hawk Lance is a headhunter lance, capable of tremendous speed, and is rumored to be the leading lance in a new company.

2nd Company consists of two standard lances and one Level-II unit. Bear Lance is a C3i Level-II , aided by as the two Vikings in the lance. Hound Lance is a medium/ heavy lance of slower longer ranged firepower, named for simply hounding enemies to death. Lion Lance is a group of faster skirmishers capable of striking fast, hitting hard, and flanking units.

1st Company
Thunderbolt TDR-9M
Albatross ALB-4U
Grand Crusader GRN-D-04

Rifleman RFL-7M
Archer ARC-8M
Archer ARC-8M
Apollo APL-1R

Exterminator EXT-4D
Bloodhound B1-HND
Sha Yu SYU-2B
Wraith TR-1

2nd Company
Vanquisher VQR-2A (Captain Edwyn Lawrence)
Shootist ST-9C
Gurkha GUR-6G
Hermes HER-4M
Viking VKG-3W
Viking VKG-3W

Helios HEL-3D
Hound HD-2F
Hound HD-2F

Lion Lance (Rated Green)
Mad Cat III
Lightray LGH-4W
Ghost GST-11
Ghost GST 11

Overlord class Dropship (3056 Upgraded) “Siren’s Call"
« Last Edit: 23 August 2013, 23:29:53 by Tyler Jorgensson »

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #15 on: 23 August 2013, 23:29:21 »

Aurora’s Raiders (Combined Arms)

When the Jihad struck the Inner Sphere in late 3067, the Free Worlds League was one of the earliest casualties. By 3069 the Free Worlds League was practically a puppet state of the Blakists and executions and assassinations were common place. A local Militia commander couldn’t take any more of it and abandoned his post with the majority of his unit. Making his way thru the shattered remenants of the FWL he eventually made it to Galatea. Quickly selling off his armor and aerospace forces, as well as the majority of his Dropships and his sole Jumpship, he raised a new Mercenary Mech Regiment: Aurora’s Raiders. They took up a garrison contract on the Mercenaries Star.

Disaster immediately stuck when the command was shattered by a Blakist invasin of Galatea in late 3072. The command was reduced to a Battalion and the most senior officers killed in action. The remaining Captain, one Jerome Blake, evacuated the remaining troops to Arc-Royal to rebuild and took a series of garrison contracts within the Lyran Alliance, fearing to assault the Blakists or their former comrades in the FWLM.

When the Jihad ended they continued this trend, rebuilding to two full companies of a combined arms nature, seeing the modern battlefield evolve. They eventually started taking contracts with the shattered states of the FWL, including the Oriente Protecterate and the Marik-Stewart Commonweath. Eventaully Major Blake retired in favor of his daughter, Alexandra Blake. The young officer was a spitting image of former FWLM Quartermaster Cassandra Blake, leading to rumors of her patertinity, but the new Major has simply shrugged them off. Now with two solid companies, Major Blake attempts to purchase additional mechs and aerospace units, trying to devolp her unit into a full battalion.

The unit uses a base white for their machines, with purple trim, and light blue bands across their arms and legs. The units insignia are stylized letters “A and R” over a winged broadsword. They mantain a solid C+ rating, edging slightly above Regular. They mantain a modified Fortress class Dropship “Aether’s Fall", modified to comfortably transport the entire unit. They also have a full tech base, one of the few things their former commander failed to sell off.

Major Blake shugs off all rumors of her families past, prefering to concetrate on the future. She is well liked by her command, and shows tactical brilliance in the field, but her specailty is Battlemechs. She tends to allow her officers flexibility on the battlefield, but is quickly learning the ins and outs of combined arms commands.

Captain Edwyn Lawrence is Major Blake’s XO, and is considered to be untrustworty. It is no secret he vies for the Major’s position, but his lack of support means he has to bide his time. His unit is stocked with the more manuaverable units, but he seeks to add assualt class units to his roster to give his ‘faction’ the edge.

1st Company consists of three lances, with an extra unit in Pelican Lance. Eagle Lance is a command lance of heavy battlemechs. Pelican Lance consists of assault class tanks, a single artillery piece, and an extra J-37 ammo carrier. Hawk Lance consists of four VTOL’s.

2nd Company consists of three standard lances. Bear Lance consists of four faster medium mechs. Hound Lance consists of four assault class hovercraft. Lion Lance consists of lighter hovercraft, two upgraded JES I’s and two Maxim transports carrying two squads of battle armor.

1st Company
Thunderbolt TDR-9M
Maruader MAD-9S
Perseus P1-D

Pelican Lance (Rated Regular)
M1A Marksman Tank
M1 Motlke Heavy Tank
M1 Motlke Heavy Tank
J-37 Ammo Carrier

Hawk Lance (Rated Green)
Hawk Moth VTOL
Balac (LRM Variant) VTOL
Balac (LRM Variant) VTOL
Aeron VTOL

2nd Company
Shockwave (SKW-2F (Dark Age variant mounting Ultra AC/10 instead of the RAC5) (Captain Edwyn Lawrence)
Mad Cat III
Ghost GST-11
Ghost GST-11

SM1 Tank Destroyer
SM1 Tank Destroyer
Regulator II Hovertank
Regulator II Hovertank

Lion Lance (Rated Regular)
JES I (3082 Upgrade)
JES I (3082 Upgrade)
Maxim Mk II Hover Transport w/ (4x) Phalanx Battle Armor