Author Topic: [Marc C] Downtown Buildings  (Read 3243 times)

Marc C

• Corporal
[Marc C] Downtown Buildings
« on: 01 August 2019, 06:52:18 »
Recently got back into creating terrain for this game. I created these buildings with mirror sticker sheets and bamboo boxes found at the dollar store. Then I made some roads and continued building more rocky terrain. I believe I now have enough terrain to cover a 4x4 table.

« Last Edit: 01 August 2019, 06:55:52 by Marc C »
________________________________________________________________________________
RPG played : B/X • AD&D1e, AD&D2e, D&D3e, D&D5E • Star Frontiers • Star Wars WEG • D20 Modern • Star Wars Saga • Numenara • Ashen Stars • Coriolis the Third Horizon • Modern AGE
________________________________________________________________________________
WARGAMES played : Starfire • Cars Wars • Ogre/GEV • MechWarrior Dark Ages • 40K • Infinity • SAGA Dark Ages • Freebooters Fate • Pulp City • Dropzone Commander • Gates of Antares • BSG Space Battles

Marc C

• Corporal
Re: [Marc C] Downtown Buildings
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2019, 07:05:27 »
Made more urban tree planters.

RPG played : B/X • AD&D1e, AD&D2e, D&D3e, D&D5E • Star Frontiers • Star Wars WEG • D20 Modern • Star Wars Saga • Numenara • Ashen Stars • Coriolis the Third Horizon • Modern AGE
WARGAMES played : Starfire • Cars Wars • Ogre/GEV • MechWarrior Dark Ages • 40K • Infinity • SAGA Dark Ages • Freebooters Fate • Pulp City • Dropzone Commander • Gates of Antares • BSG Space Battles

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2019, 12:32:16 »
How thick are the mirror sticker sheets?
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Marc C

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: 01 August 2019, 12:36:11 »
How thick are the mirror sticker sheets?

2mm

Marc C

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: 02 August 2019, 07:03:31 »
Getting ready to play a game tonight on a 3x4 board.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #5 on: 02 August 2019, 16:16:47 »
Those mirror sticker sheets were a stroke of genius!  :thumbsup:

Marc C

• Corporal
« Reply #6 on: 05 August 2019, 17:51:19 »
Those mirror sticker sheets were a stroke of genius!  :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Here is a picture of the first game we used this new terrain. The Catapult got cornered and was destroyed by my Wolverine and Shadow Hawk! In the background the Awesome is advancing towards my enemy's Battlemaster and shooting everything he's got. Both Mech have no cover and clear lines of sights to each other. I prevailed.  >:D

« Last Edit: 07 August 2019, 07:29:33 by Marc C »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #7 on: 05 August 2019, 17:56:49 »
So did the Catapult and Awesome come to blows in the aftermath?  8)

Marc C

• Corporal
« Reply #8 on: 06 August 2019, 06:15:45 »
So did the Catapult and Awesome come to blows in the aftermath?  8)

No the Catapult was destroyed by my two mechs as mentioned in my previous post.  ;)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #9 on: 06 August 2019, 15:13:51 »
Ah, I missed the "by" in that sentence the first time through...  :-[