Author Topic: Chaos Campagin Mission Guide  (Read 1879 times)

Lanceman

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Blake Be Praised
Chaos Campagin Mission Guide
« on: 12 June 2023, 19:59:03 »
I have gone through and taken Chaos Campaign Mission tracks from Total Chaos and the Starter Books, cleaned them up, fixed some issues based on suggestions in the Total Chaos errata thread and complied it all together in one simple document. Mostly for myself as I was tired of flipping around three different books, but hopefully useful to anyone that uses the Chaos Campaign/Warchest system.

8/10/2023: Updated to version 1.2.
« Last Edit: 10 August 2023, 18:46:20 by Lanceman »
"Pure truth cannot be assimilated by the crowd; it must be communicated by contagion" -  Henri-Frédéric Amiel

ThePW

• Lieutenant
  • One post down, a thousand to g... Oh we're here?
Re: Chaos Campagin Mission Guide
« Reply #1 on: 12 June 2023, 23:03:28 »
THANK. YOU.
Even my Page posting rate is better than my KPD rate IG...

2Feb2023: The day my main toon on DDO/Cannith, an Artificer typically in the back, TANKED in a LH VoD.

Lanceman

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Blake Be Praised
« Reply #2 on: 13 June 2023, 12:09:06 »
THANK. YOU.

:thumbsup: I hope it's useful!
"Pure truth cannot be assimilated by the crowd; it must be communicated by contagion" -  Henri-Frédéric Amiel

idea weenie

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 13 June 2023, 20:22:02 »
Very useful document for Chaos Campaign Missions.  Makes searching for topics easier as you can just Ctrl+F, and instead of needing to keep track of 3 different files you know exactly where to go.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #4 on: 14 June 2023, 18:44:08 »
You are true hero, good sir!  :thumbsup:

Failure16

• Captain
  • Better Days
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2023, 08:37:45 »
Excellent work (and one of my favorite early pieces of art). But you should put your name on it, even as "Compiled by...".
Thought I might get a rocket ride when I was a child.          We are the wild youth,                                And through villages of ether
But it was a lie, that I told myself                                          Chasing visions of our futures.                   Oh, my crucifixion comes
When I needed something good.                                         One day we'll reveal the truth,                    Will you sing my hallelujah?
At 17, I had a better dream; now I'm 33, and it isn't me.      That one will die before he gets there.       Will you tell me when it's done?
But I'd think of something better if I could
                           --E. Tonra                                                      --C. Love
--A. Duritz

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #6 on: 17 June 2023, 09:54:36 »
Excellent work (and one of my favorite early pieces of art). But you should put your name on it, even as "Compiled by...".

yes

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

Lanceman

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Blake Be Praised
« Reply #7 on: 17 June 2023, 16:48:49 »

yes

I've started working on bringing in the Era Report missions, so I'll add something to cover when that's ready.  :thumbsup:

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #8 on: 17 June 2023, 16:56:33 »
Excellent news!  Someday, I hope we have an Era Report: 3025...  ^-^

Lanceman

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Blake Be Praised
« Reply #9 on: 12 July 2023, 19:46:56 »
Still working on the tracks from the other products. Real life has gotten in the way some and they are requiring a bit more editorial work to fit into a more "general" framework, but I think they'll certainly be good additions.

Lanceman

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Blake Be Praised
« Reply #10 on: 10 August 2023, 18:45:33 »
Since real-life keeps butting in to my stompy robot time, I have elected to release a partial update instead of waiting until I work through all the Era Reports.

First post has been updated with Version 1.2 of my Chaos Campaign Mission Guide, incorporating missions inspired by those in Era Report 2750.

Register