Author Topic: Quarter 1 2016 Funding - Dragoon AEM-01 Funded!!!!  (Read 39962 times)

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
Re: Quarter 1 2016 Funding - Dragoon AEM-01 Funded!!!!
« Reply #120 on: 14 July 2016, 15:51:39 »
Record sheets make them eligible for use in official events.

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #121 on: 14 July 2016, 17:37:02 »
Record sheets make them eligible for use in official events.

Considering there are none in my area... :-)

Either way, it'd be pretty simple to ask the author for a mock-up of a record sheet. I remember seeing them on here before for the -02, -03, and -04. Not sure why these things are rocket science. The old FanPro TROs had the locations of each weapon, ammo, and internal component. I think the only thing it lacked were hands and lower arms. Much better than buying a $10 product just to find out where your Endo Steel is mounted. lol

Stuff like that shouldn't hold up the MUL or anything else. MMLab and SSW both easily calculate BV, which we've had for two years now.
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Scotty

• Alpha Strike Guru by appointment to the FWLM
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Colonel
« Reply #122 on: 14 July 2016, 17:39:56 »
If it's not published officially, it doesn't count for an official event.  You can disagree with that policy all you want, but that's how it is.
Catalyst Demo Agent #679

Kansas City players, or people who are just passing through the area, come join us at the Geekery just off Shawnee Mission Parkway for BattleTech!  Current days are Tuesdays in the afternoon and evening.  I can't make every single week, but odds are pretty good that somebody will be there.

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
« Reply #123 on: 14 July 2016, 17:41:45 »
The difficulty is not creating the sheet as much as finding the product to put them into.

Baron RedSkull

• Warrant Officer
  • I'm bringin' macho back!
    • Tidewater Battletech Club
« Reply #124 on: 14 July 2016, 18:12:50 »
We have had record sheets distributed for free download before. I'm not advocating all record sheets for free, but if there isn't an upcoming product that these record sheets would fit into, it's an option. I'm sure there are other missing record sheets that could be put into a product that CGL could sell. I'd love to see a record sheet for the Talos since we already have a mini in production.
Why not Zoidberg?

(V){;,,,;}(V)

Wotan

• Lieutenant
« Reply #125 on: 17 July 2016, 12:34:18 »
The difficulty is not creating the sheet as much as finding the product to put them into.

Put them in the errata for Liberation of Terra Vol.2.  ;)
It has the RS for the 01 and the TRO text for the whole mech. The RS should be complete in that product.

TigerShark

• Major
« Reply #126 on: 23 July 2016, 22:59:19 »

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #127 on: 24 July 2016, 09:03:10 »
Wow that looks great!
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

TigerShark

• Major
« Reply #128 on: 24 July 2016, 11:02:46 »
Wow that looks great!

Everything but the cockpit is spot-on. It still strongly resembles the art, which is nice. My first Dragoon had the chest chipped off, so I have to get a replacement from IWM. Fortunately, I ordered two. The only real "flaw" I've noticed is a poor angling of center protrusion on the back, which would require grinding/sanding to even out.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
« Reply #129 on: 21 September 2016, 21:20:27 »
Mech has been released, locking thread.