Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
When you have access to the legacies of Wards, Kerenskys, and other lines that have produced warriors of great repute for a dozen generations, why is it so strange to favour them over a line that consists of a single warrior?
Fan Fiction / Re: Iron Father
« Last post by shopsmart on Today at 08:30:12 »
Deback returns less than a decade before the HPG network crashes.
Coincidence? I think not.

I am no fan of WoB, but you made your story compelling enough for me to follow it to conclusion, congratulation on the work well done.
Someone is paying attention.  I want to keep the story in "canonitty" but there comes a point where there will be a break off if I get the next story line finished.  This is due to the BT universe time line has not revealed what is next, what info that is still missing era, and  info that Habeus can't talk about.  So I am left filling in gaps that I really don't want to fill, but requires it to push the story on.

Actually I am glad you are not a WoB-er.  Gives credit that the story was good.  My biggest worry about writing this thing was that no one would read it and enjoy it.  One person did is enough to push me forward.
Fan Fiction / Re: Guided by the light of a (Red) Cameron Star
« Last post by PsihoKekec on Today at 08:06:35 »
I think the fact that some SLDF troops stayed with Blake should be common knowledge amongst the Exodus participants, while specifics would be known to Kerensky an his staff.
I still don't think Boston is getting out of this series alive- unlike the Canes, where momentum has entirely shifted to the team fighting for their playoff lives, the Bruins more 'clung on long enough' to win last night. Ugly, grinding game that saw a lot of bad calls (again) and a lot of grinding, rough play. It's the kind of game the B's would prefer to play against the fast-moving Panthers, I'm sure, but the Panthers are pretty good at it as well.

But, at the very least, we get a reprieve until Friday, and can point at this as refusing to go down without a fight... or several, as it turns out. Hopefully an extra day of rest between games helps a very haggard-looking team (Marchand in particular) get the extra rest they need.
Chuck Mangione - “Feels So Good”
Some people mentioned contacting CGL about their VAT via the same process as used to contest the shipping charges and got a discount or store credit.  Might be worth still trying?
Fan Articles / Re: Mech of the Week: HEL Helios
« Last post by Starfury on Today at 07:27:17 »
The Helios art is simple and solid, like many of the mechs from 3060. This is the same TRO that gave us both the Tai Sho and the Yeoman...
Same goes with the VAT in Germany. Books have a lowered VAT but they used the standart value.
I  contacted them via Backerkit whom then forwarded my concern to CGL.
Fan Fiction / Re: Guided by the light of a (Red) Cameron Star
« Last post by The Wobbly Guy on Today at 07:24:17 »
I'm sure the Primus enjoyed the news to everyone else that he had 8 Divisions...

I don't think that was ever spelled out to the Houses in the original timeline.

And Niops knew thru the Wolverines. Did the 295th know about it, or was it information only known to Aleks K and his closest advisors?
Too Much Time On My Hands - Styx.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register