Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I’m curious what’s the challenge Jiyi only had a Cluster of mechs and tanks he also had a second Cluster but that was composed largely of infantry.

Plot armor.
I suppose that depends on how the BA get placed and what else there might be in the area.
ok just got my copy of front mission 2
installed it was about to start...and guess who got called in to fix emergency between neighbors....
well the mood is gone ill play tomorrow and i swear ill make their petty squabble look like a vacation in candy land...both know i will do it too
Being the warped bastard that I am, I look at it as a structure thing.

company A, 77th Regulars (3080-something)

1st Platoon: motorized light infantry plus a 'weapons squad' of Fenrir (one four suit element)

replicate three times, then add a "weapons platoon' of mechanized w/field guns and a squad of Rottweilers as the scouting element.

The basic concept is that the suits are weapons platforms providing covering fire or heavy support for the light infantry, and a scout element for the field guns.

all in one 'company' element that's technically oversize, but surprisingly manageable in terms of manpower.
I'm planning a Cluster that's built entirely out of what's in active production on Sudeten and the most difficult part was trimming it did to "just" a Cluster.

I’m curious what’s the challenge Jiyi only had a Cluster of mechs and tanks he also had a second Cluster but that was composed largely of infantry.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Battletech Heavy Metal
« Last post by SteelRaven on Today at 22:24:18 »
Annihilator

Battlemaster

Hellbringer

Warhammer
When I was in high-school, I found that in my parent's CD-collection.

It really came out in 1966?
yes it did i heard it for first time in 88
Fan Fiction / Re: Iron Father
« Last post by shopsmart on Today at 22:12:15 »
An unexpected story about a Manei Domini showing some humanity.
Interesting, looking forward to more. :smilie_party_cheers:
The hardest part of writing this chapter for me was Corden's interaction with Deback.  I wanted to know if it was believeable and the people that were helping me edit this thing never made it this far.  So I had to forge ahead back weeks ago and hope it worked out to most people.    It seems plausible given the psychological cues and suffering Deback had experienced, that the little compassion shown by Corden might "convert him".  So I have to ask anyone seeing this.  Was the scene believable?

That aside, from my research into the manei domini.  Yeah, they are ammoral, but they are humans that believe in a cause set forth by The Master.  Apollyon definitely had this temperment where their actions in his eyes were for the betterment of humanity and he did feel some kind of remorse for those sacrificed, but the end goal was always the key and damn anyone in their way.  Quest for Jardine gave me a better understanding of this notion.  I think people don't give credit to the WoB as much as they should.  I have found them an interesting study on why and what they did for what reason.  I adopted them for my main mech force because I was going to originally do RotS but saw it was going to get ilclanned.    So I adopt the ones that "killed" the setting in a way then find out there is a little bit more to them under the robes.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Battletech Heavy Metal
« Last post by OrokuSaki on Today at 22:08:23 »
Emperor
Thor
Venom

If we jump into AeroSpace, then Slayer too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register