Author Topic: Upcoming Releases XXIX: First Annual 29th Birthday  (Read 45794 times)

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Re: Upcoming Releases XXIX: First Annual 29th Birthday
« Reply #960 on: Today at 08:11:40 »
There's an Avenue Q song that'll answer that for you...

Sucks to be You?
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • In the name of Xin Sheng, I will punish you!
    • Check out the anime I've seen & reviewed!
« Reply #961 on: Today at 08:17:45 »
Sucks to be You?

No, I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today

Aresneo

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #962 on: Today at 08:36:14 »
Has the Command Lance been posted on the store? Can't find it.
Generally new releases don't go up until closer to noon PST, so check back in around 6 hours from now.

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #963 on: Today at 09:06:00 »
I was wondering why CGL would wait until the anniversary of D-Day to make announcements. I blame being an old military history buff. :Blush2:

Seeing as you are a recruit . . . It relates to the Word of Blake.  The later Blakist Precentor Martial was Cameron St. Jamais, who headed up a radical sect of the Toyamas called the Sixth of June- which was when Myndo Waterly was killed.  They took that as their lead and believed in killing other leaders.  St. Jamais became the Precentor Martial after the previous one, Trent Arian?, was well mixed with the remains of his aide & limo.  They are theorized as one of the possible actors for the assassination of Morgan Hasek-Davion during Op Serpent.  They also found a fellow traveler in Kali Liao's Thuggees, and popular fan speculation/jokes are about a Kali-Cameron love child.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

Fat Guy

• Major
  • I make beer disappear. What's your superpower?
« Reply #964 on: Today at 09:17:42 »
Oh no, that's not the issue. It's being held back because there's some confusion among kickstarter backers that it's part of the KS. So, better to just wait until after the KS is fulfilled than to argue on the internet.

Wise choice.
I have spoken.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • Need a hand?
« Reply #965 on: Today at 09:19:38 »
What else is it for?

Pictures of cats.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

shop1ift

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
  • The Word will set you free.
« Reply #966 on: Today at 09:23:17 »
Seeing as you are a recruit . . . It relates to the Word of Blake.  The later Blakist Precentor Martial was Cameron St. Jamais, who headed up a radical sect of the Toyamas called the Sixth of June- which was when Myndo Waterly was killed.
We Blakists prefer the term martyred, thank you.

Catalyst Demo Agent #633
Carolina Comics, Lawton/Ft. Sill, Ok.
Guildhall Gaming, Lawton/Ft. Sill, Ok.

Aresneo

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #967 on: Today at 11:13:01 »
The Star League Command Lance is up now, at $5 less then listed on the Coming Releases page.
The Urbanmech LAM is also up.

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #968 on: Today at 11:21:09 »
and popular fan speculation/jokes are about a Kali-Cameron love child.

Is it even speculation? We know Cameron Victor exists, even if the universe at large doesn’t.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Jal Phoenix

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Once, we had gods.
« Reply #969 on: Today at 11:33:57 »
I will be buying all the UrbanMechs. I've got heaps of Marlboro Miles and S&H Green Stamps that I've been saving for a special occasion. An entire SLDF BattleMech Division of Urbie LAMs is that occasion!

ColBosch

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #970 on: Today at 11:50:05 »
The Star League Command Lance is up now, at $5 less then listed on the Coming Releases page.
The Urbanmech LAM is also up.

The 40th Anniversary AGoAC and Intro boxed sets aren't showing yet, but those probably take more work to set up on the back end. The previous editions have been removed.
BattleTech is a huge house, it's not any one fan's or "type" of fans.  If you need to relieve yourself, use the bathroom not another BattleTech fan. - nckestrel
1st and 2nd Succession Wars are not happy times. - klarg1
Check my Ogre Flickr page! https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLnb7v and https://flic.kr/s/aHsksV83ZP

ColBosch

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #971 on: Today at 11:52:49 »
I will be buying all the UrbanMechs. I've got heaps of Marlboro Miles and S&H Green Stamps that I've been saving for a special occasion. An entire SLDF BattleMech Division of Urbie LAMs is that occasion!

That reminds me, I still have an unused code from the Essentials boxed set...
BattleTech is a huge house, it's not any one fan's or "type" of fans.  If you need to relieve yourself, use the bathroom not another BattleTech fan. - nckestrel
Check my Ogre Flickr page! https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLnb7v and https://flic.kr/s/aHsksV83ZP

Aresneo

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #972 on: Today at 11:54:52 »
The 40th Anniversary AGoAC and Intro boxed sets aren't showing yet, but those probably take more work to set up on the back end. The previous editions have been removed.
They are up now.

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #973 on: Today at 12:11:26 »
Already ordered. All new plastic ordered.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

ColBosch

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #974 on: Today at 12:56:36 »
Already ordered. All new plastic ordered.

Same, but I held off the 40th AGoAC. I'll get it in a couple weeks, got stuff to pay for first.

Edit: Yes I ordered the Urbie LAMs, I changed my mind about them.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #975 on: Today at 13:12:19 »
I figure the Urbie Derby Collective on Solaris VII has got to field at least one of these...
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #976 on: Today at 15:25:02 »
In the Urbie LAM has an updated AS Card in the box set. Does anyone know the Classic Stats for it??

CitizenErased

• Master Sergeant
  • Eldritch Galactic Princess
    • Dykes Dig Giant Robots
« Reply #977 on: Today at 15:30:54 »
In the Urbie LAM has an updated AS Card in the box set. Does anyone know the Classic Stats for it??

I know it's been said a few times that since the Urbie LAM is non-canon, there won't be any published stats for it outside of the Alpha Strike card, but I can't find a citation for that off the cuff.
Your friendly neighborhood transgender giant robot enthusiast!

Teejay75

• Recruit
« Reply #978 on: Today at 16:22:58 »
Seeing as you are a recruit . . . It relates to the Word of Blake.
Cool! Thanks for that!

Jal Phoenix

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Once, we had gods.
« Reply #979 on: Today at 16:23:25 »
I know it's been said a few times that since the Urbie LAM is non-canon, there won't be any published stats for it outside of the Alpha Strike card, but I can't find a citation for that off the cuff.

Similar things were said in the past concerning the Orca and Gausszilla. Many things are possible if we wait long enough. no, I have no inside information, sorry. I'm speaking as a fan only.

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #980 on: Today at 16:50:07 »
Similar things were said in the past concerning the Orca and Gausszilla. Many things are possible if we wait long enough. no, I have no inside information, sorry. I'm speaking as a fan only.

The point value goes up a lot for the newer model of the Urbie LAM. Its got Dark Age era and higher eras, so its got to have some very nice upgrades.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #981 on: Today at 17:08:10 »
UNLEASH THE URBIE LAM HORDES!!!

Flaresnake

• Master Sergeant
  • The Star League is Eternal
« Reply #982 on: Today at 17:51:04 »
when do you think we will get to see the stats on the LAM?
"I'm not a warrior, I'm a soldier. There's a difference. Warriors attack and conquer, they prey on the weak. Soldiers defend and protect the innocent—usually from warriors."-Carth Onasi

Register