Author Topic: How do you commission new sculpt?.......(aka "fan funding")  (Read 2634 times)

samir3050

• Recruit
Hi i am curious on how to go about the fan funding process...maybe someone who has done so will see this and help explain the process, as there are two miniatures I would like to see produced (not really sure why they have not been).  Figured I would start here before bugging Mr. Noe.

Thanks guys(in advance)
"Only a coward would not face me. Come to me, Victor, and I will teach you things in seconds that men study lifetimes to learn." -IlKhan Lincoln Osis, Strana Mechty 23 April 3060

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
  • Reimu sees what you have done.
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
Re: How do you commission new sculpt?.......(aka "fan funding")
« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2011, 15:35:15 »
...as there are two miniatures I would like to see produced (not really sure why they have not been). 

What minis are these?
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

samir3050

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2011, 20:55:32 »
@ Crimson Dynamo well they are Dark Age crap to most......the Gyrfalcon and the Eyrie, the other two winged monkeys
"Only a coward would not face me. Come to me, Victor, and I will teach you things in seconds that men study lifetimes to learn." -IlKhan Lincoln Osis, Strana Mechty 23 April 3060

JPArbiter

• Captain
  • Podcasting Monkey
    • Arbitration Studios, your last word in battletech talk
« Reply #4 on: 26 August 2011, 08:41:48 »
@ Crimson Dynamo well they are Dark Age crap to most......the Gyrfalcon and the Eyrie, the other two winged monkeys

considering they have yet to appear in an official TRO yet, I am not surprised.  the Shrike was made for crossover purposes.
Host of Arbitration, your last word in Battletech Talk