Author Topic: A Couple Of Old Scenarios  (Read 1638 times)

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
A Couple Of Old Scenarios
« on: 11 November 2022, 09:03:53 »
Hey hey! I managed to dig up a couple of old scenarios that I put together to play with the gang at my FLGS. I'd meant to upload these here many months back, but never got around to it. Each starts with a quick in-universe briefing or a bit of fiction, for those who like that sort of thing as well.

Note that I made these before really getting to grips with the Chaos Campaign system, and so while they are designed such that they can generally plug into a standard campaign they are not Chaos-compatible. Furthermore, as I've lost the source files to a dead hard drive I unfortunately can't tidy up the odd typo or errata within the document itself, so that will have to be done here (really the main thing is just nix the footnote in Grand Theft Omega mentioning BattleMech Manual. Don't know what possessed me to offer that as an alternative in a scenario where one side's force is over 80% infantry).

Wet Bandits
Multiple sides make a contested landing into a storm to recover a treasure trove of experimental Word of Blake technologies.
Year: 3067
Factions: Any
Recommended Players: 2-4
Type: Free-for-All Capture-the-Salvage
Requires: Total Warfare/BattleMech Manual, Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules
Recommended Supplements: Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment
Download here!

Grand Theft Omega
The 48th Shadow Division decides to "reallocate" an Omega SHP-X4 from Terra to Gibson, but is forced to hold the line due to DropShip delays.
Year: 3078
Factions: 48th WoB Shadow Div./32nd WoB Militia Div.
Recommended Players: 2
Type: Hold The Line
Requires: Total Warfare, Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment, Interstellar Operations: Alternate Eras, Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
Recommended Supplements: Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules, Jihad: Final Reckoning, Technical Readout: 3085
Download here!
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth
Leviathans: The Great War Backer #224
BattleTech: Mercenaries Backer #23

Failure16

• Captain
  • Better Days
Re: A Couple Of Old Scenarios
« Reply #1 on: 11 November 2022, 21:44:08 »
Nice pieces of work, from a cursory viewing. Good, interesting options (rock storm? love it) that would bear a closer review. I look forward to reading them more thoroughly!
Thought I might get a rocket ride when I was a child.          We are the wild youth,                                And through villages of ether
But it was a lie, that I told myself                                          Chasing visions of our futures.                   Oh, my crucifixion comes
When I needed something good.                                         One day we'll reveal the truth,                    Will you sing my hallelujah?
At 17, I had a better dream; now I'm 33, and it isn't me.      That one will die before he gets there.       Will you tell me when it's done?
But I'd think of something better if I could
                           --E. Tonra                                                      --C. Love
--A. Duritz

Register