Author Topic: Flechs Sheets (Digital Record Sheets)  (Read 72276 times)

Todosi

• Recruit
Re: Flechs Sheets (Digital Record Sheets)
« Reply #360 on: 18 June 2023, 12:12:05 »
Is there a setting I’m missing to keep the automations on, but do all the dice rolls on the tabletop?  I’m digging the record keeping function and reminders of modifiers and things, we just like to physically roll the dice while playing.

Bison AIs

• Master Sergeant
  • Flechs Dev
    • Flechs
« Reply #361 on: 18 June 2023, 13:11:57 »
Automation settings are in the ••• tab.

See attached image or how-to here: https://youtu.be/VQ-peQjWv3c?t=111

NeonKnight

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Cause Them My Initials!
« Reply #362 on: 21 September 2023, 08:57:36 »
So, with the recent KickStarter winding down and shipping take place next year, are there any plans in the works for QUADS to soon be added?
AGENT #575, Vancouver Canada

Bison AIs

• Master Sergeant
  • Flechs Dev
    • Flechs
« Reply #363 on: 25 September 2023, 10:36:42 »
Short:

Assume never and you won't be disappointed.

Long:

Afraid I don't make promises or ETAs — I just work with the garage-door open.

Screenshots and gifs of whatever I'm making are freely available on my patreon-equivalent ko-fi site. (Linking here  is against forum rules, but I think I can say it's accessible in the bottom left of sheets.flechs.net...). Development-builds of things are intermittently available to supporters.

Here's a quick overview of the past couple years: I've been making something fairly described as a rewrite of Flechs Sheets. Current development builds run in Chrome on desktop only and include features like manually marking Mechs, Vehicles and Standard Elementals, importing .mtf, .blk, and .mul files, and some equipment specific actions like setting alt-ammos, rates of fire, heat sink on/off, etc.; many passive automations (like MP calc) and some active automations like damage resolution and attack declaration and resolution against local units. There's been nothing posted resembling printing, tight sheet-like UI, anything network related, or any touch-screen device support. There's no comprehensive list of equipment coverage. I've also recommended against using development builds in real games as I can't guarantee stability.

There's also no public roadmap.

If you'd like to make guesses about what might exist when it may be helpful to know that Flechs Sheets as it exists (not the new thing) was several thousand man-hours.

Sorry if this info isn't the info you wanted. I hope it at least allows you to better make long-term campaign plans etc. ✌️
« Last Edit: 25 September 2023, 10:41:40 by Bison AIs »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #364 on: 25 September 2023, 17:43:20 »
If I ever win the lottery, expect some help in keeping that garage door open, good sir! :)