Author Topic: A Little Armor Support  (Read 1098 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
A Little Armor Support
« on: 22 October 2018, 20:34:18 »
Not much, but four Rommel/Patton tanks painted up to join my 1st Federated Suns Armored Cavalry company.  It was the first full company I painted up, and before my trend of adding a lance of vehicle support with each company.  So I felt the need to add some in.  A few pics of the tanks and one of the whole group together.  Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: A Little Armor Support
« Reply #1 on: 22 October 2018, 21:37:49 »
Very sharp! The white's turned out well. I find that hard on a darker background.

More to come ? ;)

W
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #2 on: 22 October 2018, 21:59:52 »
Very sharp! The white's turned out well. I find that hard on a darker background.
I don't base the areas that will be painted white.  White over the green is doable, but a pain in the butt.  I primed with gray, so I left the white areas as such.  First layer was Vallejo's Ellfic Flesh, second was DecoArt's Warm White.  I whipped these guys out pretty quick, so my lines on the white areas aren't quite as good as I usually do.

More to come ? ;)
Yes, but not for this group.  I have two other tank side projects while I continue to poke away at a Wolf Beta Galaxy Trinary... ^-^
« Last Edit: 22 October 2018, 22:01:42 by Valkerie »
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 23 October 2018, 16:28:18 »
 :thumbsup:

avon1985

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 23 October 2018, 20:33:34 »