Author Topic: Lobo Sprues  (Read 781 times)

BairdEC

• Master Sergeant
Lobo Sprues
« on: 17 February 2020, 20:05:55 »
Anyone have a photo of the sprues that come with the Lobo 'mech?  I know I'm missing the AMS on the head.  There are a couple other indentations on the head and torso that look like there should be more parts fitted. 

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
Re: Lobo Sprues
« Reply #1 on: 18 February 2020, 10:33:30 »

From the picture, only the one on the head . . . but based on the timeframe this was made, I could see dips being ball turrets for HLs like the Solitaire had for its mini.  Any others on CamoSpecs than that one?  I usually use the pictures to determine how to build things.
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

dirty harry

• Lieutenant
  • Make my day
« Reply #2 on: 18 February 2020, 10:46:33 »
Maybe you misinterpret antenna holes as possible part attachments. (Antennas are not included into the package)

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #3 on: 18 February 2020, 10:57:41 »
you know, the specs were not bad . . . but the design does not really IMO fit the BT look.  Now that I look closer, did it use the same arms as some of the Phoenix Marauders?
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."

BairdEC

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 18 February 2020, 17:57:25 »
Thanks for the pics.  I guess I'm just missing the AMS after all.  The face has a couple dents that I'll have to smooth over or turn into battle damage.

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 18 February 2020, 18:22:06 »
Too small.  I knew the clans had weird mechs, and I agree, the aesthetic was not right.

you know, the specs were not bad . . . but the design does not really IMO fit the BT look.  Now that I look closer, did it use the same arms as some of the Phoenix Marauders?

Register