Author Topic: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Clans Widowmaker, Burrock, and Wolverine  (Read 3605 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Hello again my fellow mechwarriors!  Another late start, so hope everyone's November has gone well so far.  Thanks to all who posted last month as those were some lesser used schemes.  Continuing with that idea, we hit the last of the Clans this month with three that didn't fare so well.  Clans Widowmaker, Burrock, and Wolverine/Minnesota Tribe.  I know very little about these three, and what I do know is mostly about the Wolverines from Jihad Secrets and Interstellar Players.

Unfortunately I do not have any examples to share, and CamoSpecs has only one example.  From the Wolverines, a Stag from 00Dawg's article on how to paint the main Wolverine scheme.

Next month will be the last round for this tour.  We've hit all the major players and generic schemes.  So to end it, next month will be a free for all.  Post something new, or something from a past month, any unit, any scheme.  Your choice.  Thank you again to all who have participated in this.  It's been fun! :thumbsup:

Ok, start the show.  :popcorn:
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Luciora

• Major
Re: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Clans Widowmaker, Burrock, and Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: 22 November 2019, 17:57:51 »
Burrock Night Gyr D

Luciora

• Major
Re: Unit/Scheme of the Month: Clans Widowmaker, Burrock, and Wolverine
« Reply #2 on: 22 November 2019, 18:00:29 »
Wolverine Mongoose Gunslinger