Author Topic: AS Info?  (Read 4343 times)

iamfanboy

• Captain
Re: AS Info?
« Reply #30 on: 10 January 2016, 01:03:01 »
Here's an Alpha Strike cheat sheet I made for the back of my unit books; it has Movement Modifiers, To-Hit Modifiers, Critical Hit Charts (replacing the Protomech one with the Aerospace, because AFs see a LOT of use at my table!), the Motive Systems Damage Table, Artillery To-Hit Modifiers, and Aerospace To-Hit Modifiers.

It's portrait-style because I have my force cards like so:

Though that's an old picture, from when I was playing with my own PV. Very handy from the dry-erase perspective, are putting cards into baseball card sheets.

jdk201

• Private
« Reply #31 on: 11 January 2016, 00:04:33 »
I am going to photoshop one together from the book into a 8.5 x 11 then laminate it.  I didnt realize laminators were so cheap.  2016 and I am still piecing game materials together like I did for gurps in the 1990s.   
« Last Edit: 11 January 2016, 00:07:18 by jdk201 »

iamfanboy

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: 11 January 2016, 01:09:13 »
I thought about doing that (combining into one sheet) but then I realized just how FAST units change with salvage and all that and I wanted to make sure they COULD be changed.

But yeah, thanks for reminding me of that idea. Now that I'm putting together 'demo forces' that are consistently the same it'd be a better idea to just keep them on one printed sheet and slot that into the 8.5x11 page holders I've got.

Register