Author Topic: Scorpion Light Tank - AC/20  (Read 7005 times)

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Re: Scorpion Light Tank - AC/20
« Reply #30 on: 03 July 2019, 18:03:40 »
I made a few design like this until I discovered the field guns for motorized/mechanized infantry, which is much more effective and not much more expensive to build.

Psh. That's not fun.
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

kaliban

• Warrant Officer
  • https://owa3025.blogspot.com/
    • Outworlds Alliance blog
« Reply #31 on: 05 July 2019, 14:56:23 »
Psh. That's not fun.

Hide two platoon with 2 AC/20 each in a building and fire these four autocannons in the poor mech that cross your way. This is fun.

Place another platoon in woods firing 4 AC/5 and see enemy mechs firing PPCs and LRMs at you and just killing one or two unlucky soldiers. This is fun.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #32 on: 05 July 2019, 17:00:35 »
Hide two platoon with 2 AC/20 each in a building and fire these four autocannons in the poor mech that cross your way. This is fun.

Place another platoon in woods firing 4 AC/5 and see enemy mechs firing PPCs and LRMs at you and just killing one or two unlucky soldiers. This is fun.

But... I want my one campy boi with a big gun.  :D ;)
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Register