Author Topic: Back from a hiatus - store / CDA finder app?  (Read 713 times)

Wereferret

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
Back from a hiatus - store / CDA finder app?
« on: 07 March 2020, 22:57:33 »
Hi all,

I'm back after a several year hiatus from Battletech (I was just reassigned to the Seattle area from DC).  Is the old app on the website that would help you locate demo agents and events still up somewhere?  I was unable to locate it.  Thanks!

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Back from a hiatus - store / CDA finder app?
« Reply #1 on: 08 March 2020, 06:38:24 »
Hi all,

I'm back after a several year hiatus from Battletech (I was just reassigned to the Seattle area from DC).  Is the old app on the website that would help you locate demo agents and events still up somewhere?  I was unable to locate it.  Thanks!

Unfortunately not, the Demo Agent site is basically dead. We do have a Facebook Page (Catalyst Demo Team). I know there are agents in Seattle but I don't have specific information. Send the FB page a direct message and they'll see what they can find out for you.

It's a shame you didn't reach out while you were in D.C., there's a great group that plays at Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie.
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #2 on: 08 March 2020, 07:42:54 »
Thanks for the plug Bosefius!  :thumbsup:

Wereferret

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 09 March 2020, 03:34:52 »
Thanks, I will!  I was a demo agent myself from 2010-2013 when I was stationed in Charleston and really enjoyed it - might like to get back into it.  Yes, I was aware of BTech being very active in DC, but I was on another adventure and was living aboard a sailboat for 4 years, so my gaming stuff went into a storage unit.  Regardless,  I am back and looking forward to playing!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #4 on: 09 March 2020, 16:06:43 »
If you have to store your stuff for any reason, all you really need to play with us (either at Games and Stuff, or Huzzah Hobbies) is yourself.  We can even supply dice...

Register