Author Topic: AFFS/DCMS infantry equipment in 2790-2800s.  (Read 1179 times)

Jane Warral

• Recruit
AFFS/DCMS infantry equipment in 2790-2800s.
« on: 11 May 2018, 18:53:07 »
Good day to everyone.
First, I want to apologies if I am asking this in the wrong thread or if its a common knowledge - I am a little bit new there, so... forgive me for future mistakes?
Going the the matter of question, my friends are preparing some RP-focused campaign set during those particularly distasteful events on Kentares IV, but we did a bummer whenever it came to weapons and equipment used by both AFFS and DCMS infantry during this period and generally the First Succession War.
Most of the literature we were able to find provided us with equipment used in post-3050 era, which is obviously not really fitting.
So, this leaves me and my friends in a dire need of information regarding what infantry weapons (rifles, AA, AT, etc.), equipment and vehicles were commonspread amongst militaries of the forces listed above. Maybe even what types of units were used by both forces (obviously no power armor and etc.)?
If someone could provide there at least a bit of broad information or a source of one, I'll be extremely grateful.

Spinosapper

• Lieutenant
Re: AFFS/DCMS infantry equipment in 2790-2800s.
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2018, 23:30:21 »
Not sure if there it mentions faction specific equipment, but I believe the early mechwarrior rpg books would have the pre 3050 equipment. 

I think TRO 3026 also a section on personal equipment as well. 

And welcome to the BT forums!

"Whoever said, 'never shoot a man in the back' never saw the front of a Hunchback."