Author Topic: Grinder at Game HQ Oklahoma City, Ok December 1, 2018  (Read 2755 times)

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
Grinder at Game HQ Oklahoma City, Ok December 1, 2018
« on: 26 November 2018, 16:02:12 »
I will be hosting a Grinder Saturday December 1, 2018. Start time is 10am and we will play until around 4pm. All skill levels are welcome and everything is provided. We will be taking donations for Toys for Tots too if anyone would like to donate, but it is not required to play.

Full Grinder description below.

Battletech Grinder:

Battletech Grinder is a progressive free-for-all Battlemech combat, designed to transition players from the introductory scenario to the full scope and technology of the Battletech Total Warfare Core rule set. 

Players begin with a light Battlemech, equipped with the most basic weapons.  When that unit is destroyed in combat, the player re-enter the Grinder with a more powerful Battlemech equipped with more advanced weapons and new equipment This continues until the player commands the most advanced and deadly units in the game.  Players can play as long as they wish, leave, and return during the scheduled event listing if they wish due to the continuous nature of the Grinder. Grinder can accommodate from 2 to 14 players. All materials are provided.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
Re: Grinder at Game HQ Oklahoma City, Ok December 1, 2018
« Reply #1 on: 02 December 2018, 11:12:57 »
We had a great game and gathered up a nice little pile of toys for the kiddos. Thanks to everyone who came out or supported our event.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook