Author Topic: Snow Birds - 11/01/18 @ 2:30pm in Lansing/Holt, Michigan  (Read 1971 times)

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Snow Birds - 11/01/18 @ 2:30pm in Lansing/Holt, Michigan
« on: 27 November 2018, 00:43:11 »
Hi Folks,

This Saturday, December 1st, I'll be running the Battlecorps scenario: 'Snow Birds'.

IrTech Power Station Cascade-18
Cascade
Free Worlds League
13 March 3068

Part of the Bolan-Skye offensive agains the Free Worlds League, Lyran forces arrived on a sparsely defended Cascade. Realizing they were out matched, the Cascade Militia pulled back to the capitol to try and delay the attackers until help arrived. The invaders just massed their forces for a major push, however. To sow the seeds of confusion, a lance was dispatched to interrupt the city's power grid.

This scenario will be played using Total War rules and hexmaps. Oh, and in keeping with the season, brush up on your Tac Ops rules because this fight takes place in a blizzard. The rules for blizzard conditions are on p. 60 of Tac Ops and the ice rules are p. 50 of Tac Ops.

Game starts at 2:30p.m. at AFK Games in Holt, just South of the I-96 and Cedar Street overpass.

AFK Games is located at 2495 Cedar Street, suite 13-B in Holt, Michigan 48842. It's in the shopping center right behind the Krogers on the West side of Cedar Street. However, you can always find the address for AFK Games on www.playbattletech.org along with the gaming schedule for the rest of the month.

This will be my last Battletech game for the year, so hope to see you there,
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.

Register