Author Topic: Different forms of PDFs  (Read 1495 times)

Geont

• Master Sergeant
Different forms of PDFs
« on: 28 July 2017, 07:17:41 »
In response to different thread, did you consider different form factor for PDF versions of rules and not only TROs? Currently they are not so friendly to printing as they aren't in any regular format (A4(rules and TRO)/Letter(for TRO)). I am from Europe (more precisely from Czech Republic) and we don't use Letter format but A4 as our main form factor for printing (localized 3th and 4th edition of rules were published in this format many years ago).

EDIT:
For rules I would have version in A4 that is in grayscale or with not that much colorization (mainly background) and little simpler. I know this is a lot of work (I have done some similar work) but I would even pay for this different version. For out of print rules like Total Warfare it would be nice to have such possibility.
« Last Edit: 28 August 2017, 06:53:05 by Geont »
Born in Czechoslovakia and living in Czechia (or Czech Republic).

Fan of FWL

Geont

• Master Sergeant
Re: Different forms of PDFs
« Reply #1 on: 28 August 2017, 07:13:59 »
OK, one month later and no answer. I take it that there isn't interest or capacity (people or resources) to be more print friendly for non-US/Canada countries. Regardless of this I am willing to give my free time to help. But I am not sure if it's possible from your side accept help from me or if I have necessary skills (and what these skills are). I am IT guy (mainly programming) so if it involves working with some sort software than there is high chance of me being able to help. If you want to discuss this privately I will watch PM inbox. ;)
Born in Czechoslovakia and living in Czechia (or Czech Republic).

Fan of FWL

Register