Author Topic: "did I just watch a tank kick a shark in the face?"  (Read 5711 times)

M-Rex

• Lieutenant
  • In Ferro, Veritas.
Re: "did I just watch a tank kick a shark in the face?"
« Reply #30 on: 05 February 2012, 22:00:53 »
Please tell me this is out on DVD!

I have not seen anything that purely AWESOME in my life!  I skipped the stupidbowl today and spent the afternoon watching Roger Corman monster movies.  THIS will be in my collection!

"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round...

"Carrying stuff may be a sign of improper utilization of your minions." - 'Freelance Writer' Paul

CrossfirePilot

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: 05 February 2012, 22:22:56 »
My chees-O meter just hit full..........

Are you sure that isn't bad clams?

StCptMara

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Looking for new Adder skin boots
« Reply #32 on: 06 February 2012, 02:17:18 »
Do you have a cite for harmony gold having a license for Dougram?
I did a quick search on Google and didn't come up with anything. The "Robotech Defenders" comic was put out by DC and Revell.

Thanks.

I wish I did...I would expect they would try to take ownership of anything they could that ever appeared with the "Robotech" name
on it, though, and, since we lost the dougram and crusher joe Unseen, again, after getting a license from the owners, I would figure
that Harmony Gold had something to do with that...Besides, even if Harmony Gold doesn't have the license, I am sure they will
just say they do....they can do that, after all..
"Victory or Debt!"- The Battlecry of Mercenaries everywhere

"Greetings, Mechwarrior! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against---Oops, wrong universe" - Unknown SLDF Recruiter

Reality and Battletech go hand in hand like a drug induced hallucination and engineering a fusion reactor ;-)

Brother Jim

• Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: 06 February 2012, 02:40:49 »
I thought we lost them again due to Topps or whoever owns the BT IP decided that if they had to get permission to use art, it wasn't worth using.

Or something like that.

Register