Author Topic: "Evolve" Single-Player Info  (Read 758 times)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
"Evolve" Single-Player Info
« on: 01 July 2014, 15:25:39 »
Has anyone heard anything about the Single-Player part of the new video game Evolve?   ???  According to the "Pre-Order Kiosk" at the local Best Buy, it's for "1-5 Players", and while I've read some previews about it in XBox magazine, they don't mention any single player options.  I know it's by the same company that made Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and in those you can play by yourself with help from 3 "bots", but will that be the case with this new game?  The Previews say 1 player can be the monster, while 4 others hunt it down, but that still doesn't tell me only 1 Human can play with 4 Bots.  Can I play as the monster against 4 bot "Hunters", or can I play as a Hunter with 3 Bot Hunters and a Bot monster?  Is playing the monster the only single-player option?   :P  I think it's "Due" in August, and I'd like to Pre-Order it for the bonus stuff, but there's no sense in me buying a game that is Multi-Player only.  For one thing, I don't care for "Multi-Player Only" games, and for another, I don't have high-speed internet, so I can't get online with my 360/XBone/PS3 anyway.  I have to take them to a friend's house in order to update them (or download my "Pre-Order" bonuses) as it is.   :-\

Anyway, if anyone has any news about this, I'd Appreciate hearing it!  Thanks!  O0
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!