Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 188136 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1410 on: 13 December 2019, 12:26:50 »
<<Lordy, i guess will try have use these controls in your booze frig in here. They look like some kind steering thingy.>>

(Wrangler manages after nearly making him sick spin the capsule couple times as he takes control of the ThroneRocket and angles it to where it's telling him to pilot the thing......Achoo's orbital ship!)

(Meanwhile, Achoo and crew attempts to patch up the big hole in side of the bar with used and mashed BirdofPrey spare bodies.)
« Last Edit: 13 December 2019, 16:21:53 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1411 on: 14 December 2019, 16:51:30 »
Crewman One: Did you hear that?
Crewman Two: Hear what?
Crewman One: I thought I heard a thud against the side of the ship.....
Crewman Two: Let me check the sensor logs...…..Hey! Some escape pod just hit us!
Crewman Three: What are you two talking about over there?
Crewman Two: We just had an escape pod that was careening all over the place hit us.
Crewman Three: Huh? Check for IFF codes.
Crewman One: Hmmmmmmm….it's an old one that is registered to Achoo...
Crewman Two: I heard rumors that the boss had a really portable portapotty, but an escape pod?
Crewman Three: Call him up to find out what is going on.
Crewman One: Roger that.  >click< This is the Merry Chase calling Gesundheit. I repeat this is Merry Chase calling Gesundheit. Over.
Crewman Two: >snicker<
Achoo: What do you want?
Crewman One: We just had Shithouse 1 crash into the Merry Chase. What's going on boss?
Achoo: One of the maroons down here managed to launch the outhouse. Did it cause any damage?
Crewman Two: It left a stain. No damage to the Merry Chase but the orbital capable commode appears to have been damaged and is tumbling. Should we recover the maroon?
Achoo: Let me check...……..his bar tab is paid...…….It's your choice.
Crewman One: Roger that boss. Merry Chase out.
Crewman Three: Oh! We get to spin the wheel?
Crewman Two: Sweet! Give it a spin!
(Odd wheel of misfortune wheel spinning noises)
Crewman Three: Come on boarding action...……..come on Evasive Action......no no no no no! Crap Crap Crap not Rescue Party......yay! Open Fire!
Crewman One, Two and Three: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1412 on: 14 December 2019, 18:43:33 »
(Merry Chase fires it guns at pod the but the maroons being perhaps not swifts of the Achooianas...failed register that the pod was docked to their ship causing the weapons put the holes into their ship. Causing the crew to be forcibly exit the ship!)

(Wrangler after already having boarded the ship's airlock casually missed the excitement.)

What the...bridge missing. Oh well at least it has backup bridge.
Omg the ship must be under attack!!

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1413 on: 18 December 2019, 00:11:26 »
*sigh* Good help is soooooooooooooo hard to find.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1414 on: 18 December 2019, 10:07:45 »
(In orbit, Wrangler tries figure out the landing sequence when he accidently locks on to Achoo's house next to the bar.)

<<Hmm, what does this thing do?>>

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1415 on: 18 December 2019, 14:25:30 »
(On the misappropriated Merry Chase the following alarm sounds off)

*authorization code required*

*authorization code required*

*authorization code not recognized*

*remote self destruct code received, self destruct initiated*

*beginning self destruct countdown*

*10*

*9*

*8*

*7*

*6*

*5*

*4*

*3*

*2*

*1*

*Have a nice day*

*BIG BUDDA BOOM*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1416 on: 18 December 2019, 22:41:19 »

(Wrangler's escape pod manages to launch from Merry Chase just as the remains of the ship plunges into the atmosphere and piece of the ship land on bar since the ship was in middle of LANDING when Achoo self-destruct was activated.)

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1417 on: 19 December 2019, 06:24:03 »
This is why we can't have nice things.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1418 on: 19 December 2019, 13:51:39 »
<<That's why we lease them.>>

(Wrangler's pod land calmly near the scene of the destruction and looks around.)

What heck with this stuff, everything launches or blows up.  Achoo has worst luck.
Next thing you know it, Wombat will kidnap him to China...Capellan Confederation as a toy maker in Santa's off-site factories.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1419 on: 20 March 2021, 15:20:05 »
It seems that everything has calmed down and the radioactivity levels have dropped to a safe level. Sweet! I knew that this hidey hole would come in handy! I do need to restock the booze and beer nuts. And the food in the club. And remove the salvage, er, debris from the parking lot. And repaint the building. And replace the roof.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #1420 on: 21 March 2021, 23:03:34 »
Looks like a nice place to party destroy?

Hey you, Mr. Pinky-thing?

Gotta place for me to hole up while waiting for more peoples?

* Truetanker walks in and flops down on the comfy couch...

HEY! ANYONE HERE?!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1421 on: 22 March 2021, 06:39:29 »
Ahhh....you know that's Bird of Prey your sitting on, truetanker.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1422 on: 22 March 2021, 09:42:53 »
mmph mm mmmm mmmph

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1423 on: 22 March 2021, 14:16:43 »
mmph mm mmmm mmmph

I don't understand Klingon, can anybody translate that for me? My on-board app is not a BoP translator, it's from Clangador Industries. Got it on sale when Achoo bought Acme...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1424 on: 22 March 2021, 14:52:03 »
I think it translate "Get your metal BE-HIND off of me."  That's me purely guessing of course.

(Manages to get to the newly rebuilt bar with salvage bar stool which happened be the one he was using prior to this episode in space business. (2019..)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1425 on: 26 March 2021, 01:02:28 »
I know a Klingon name! [Achoo sneaks out of his hidey hole holding a crowbar and sneaks up behind Truetanker. [Which isn't really hard because he isn't paying attention.] Achoo that hits TT with his crow bar. Really, really hard.

KLANG!

Hehehehehehehe. Klingon name! Back to my hidey hole!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1426 on: 26 March 2021, 06:07:14 »
[Wrangler looks from loud klang noise to see Truetanker's noggin cave in with a large black crow bar dug deep into it with sparks flying out of it.]

I think he going need new noggin.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1427 on: 09 April 2021, 14:28:44 »
Can't help with that. Ask Nick Jr. He might have some.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1428 on: 09 April 2021, 14:49:24 »
Do you REALLY want me to spam this thread with cyber-jazz?

Here, enjoy my sampler!

I can do this ALL day long...

TT  :thumbsup:
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1429 on: 09 April 2021, 15:14:41 »
First of all, WE did not cave in your noggin.   (Points to Achoo, ever hiding owner of pink themed bars) That guy did.

Second of all, YOU need stop talking out of that loud speaking coming from your hind quarts [backside, thing you sit on.]  Fix your darn head.

Third of all, WHERE IS THE CATGIRL WAITRESS.  I ordered my hotwings hours ago dang nabbit!!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1430 on: 11 April 2021, 19:56:35 »
[Wrangler watches as one of the Catgirl Waitresses hastley but accruate recreation version of Truetanker's head out Legos.]

Ah.....can you even see out that thing?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1431 on: 11 April 2021, 20:19:59 »
* Achoo crawls out of his hidey hole *

Well Achoo, looking good... er, um... pink ( ? ) today.

* Begins to drown his throat in heavy multiple hard drinks via bottle binge drinking using all four of his cyber arms. *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1432 on: 14 April 2021, 08:08:51 »
Whoops. Escaped lab experiment. Pay it no mind.

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #1433 on: 14 April 2021, 11:26:06 »
Ping
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1435 on: 14 April 2021, 14:17:22 »
Whoops. Escaped lab experiment. Pay it no mind.
Is that where you got your last bod? It was grown at the Poke'Rental Store?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1436 on: 14 April 2021, 17:50:12 »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  ::)  Why do you ask what is obviously an outdated lab experiment.......................

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #1437 on: 14 April 2021, 20:19:23 »
Cause....

It's " cute ".

Like you under the Moon of Achooluna!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1438 on: 17 April 2021, 02:17:23 »
PinkAchoo is soooooooo 2010's................................early 2010's..........................and I don't have the license rights..................

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1439 on: 17 April 2021, 05:20:52 »
Considering its 3070s or something...thousand years is bit much. It should public domain.