Author Topic: Air Vehicles Errata request  (Read 1829 times)

DarkJaguar

• Master Sergeant
Air Vehicles Errata request
« on: 23 July 2018, 20:27:08 »
As per this thread,  I believe the following two erratas are needed.

1:  In Alpha Strike Core Rulesbook, on page 23 it states...
Quote from: Alpha Strike pg.23
Ground Units: In Alpha Strike, references to ground units includes ’Mechs, ProtoMechs, infantry, battle armor, and ground vehicles.
I believe this should be changed along the lines of...
Quote from: Alpha Strike pg.23
Ground Units: In Alpha Strike, references to ground units includes ’Mechs, ProtoMechs, infantry, battle armor, air vehicles, naval vehicles, and ground vehicles.

2: In Combat Manual: Mercenaries, on page 91 it states...
Quote from: Combat Manual: Mercenaries pg.91
Camouflage: Ground Units that are part of a Force with this ability and use the Stand Still movement option receive a +2 Target Movement Modifier, in place of the usual +0. Regardless of the scenario, the Force may place half its starting Units as Hidden Units, even if it is the Attacker. The Force may place Hidden Units even in terrain where ’Mechs cannot usually hide.
I believe it should instead be...
Quote from: Combat Manual: Mercenaries pg.91
Camouflage: Ground Units, that are not airborne, that are part of a Force with this ability and use the Stand Still movement option receive a +2 Target Movement Modifier, in place of the usual +0. Regardless of the scenario, the Force may place half its starting Units as Hidden Units, even if it is the Attacker. The Force may place Hidden Units even in terrain where ’Mechs cannot usually hide.

Register