Author Topic: Complete listing of miniatures  (Read 2268 times)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Complete listing of miniatures
« on: 31 March 2011, 13:03:13 »
can someone PM me an up to date and complete list of all minatures produced for our fine hobby? mine seems to have become another casualty of my computer crash a few months back
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Frabby

• Major
Re: Complete listing of miniatures
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2011, 13:18:20 »
I found this on Sarna.net:
List of Miniatures

However, I'll admit that miniatures are somewhat of a stepchild regarding wiki coverage. If you guys have anything to add, we'd be grateful.
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

skumm

• Sergeant
  • 1400 minis and counting....
    • SkuMM's Battletech Miniature Archive
« Reply #2 on: 31 March 2011, 14:12:17 »
I found this on Sarna.net:
List of Miniatures

However, I'll admit that miniatures are somewhat of a stepchild regarding wiki coverage. If you guys have anything to add, we'd be grateful.

it's waaaaaay out of date. I'm talking with Nic about a wholesale update on that list.
Minis minis everywhere. But who has time to paint?

Jal Phoenix

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Once, we had gods.
« Reply #3 on: 01 April 2011, 12:06:30 »
I'll have to upload the entire document, since Open Orifice has developed a tendency to open all new files in COLOSSAL!!!111 size and I can't just copy and paste the relevant page.  Scroll over to the Miniatures sheet.  It has everything you need.

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #4 on: 01 April 2011, 15:11:02 »
Thank you very much Jal and Frabby!
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Register