Author Topic: The afterlife of Elizabeth Ngo.  (Read 5527 times)

ckosacranoid

• Lieutenant
The afterlife of Elizabeth Ngo.
« on: 28 November 2020, 16:33:12 »
The afterlife of Elizabeth Ngo.
By: Jason Walters.
Note from the writer. Sometimes I get something I have to write after someone makes a comment or have an idea after reading someone’s work online. This is one said the idea that I just had to run with. The story is based on a series of fanfics on the Battletech forums by someone named Cannonshop about a very out of this world young lady who turns the Battletech plotlines on their head. I have lost track of how many different versions of her he has written. Kowloon is the planet she comes from and builds it up from a backwater to being the biggest power of the military in the House Steiner state. She suffers from an incurable ailment. She ends up ruling the planet, hates the clans, and is very bright. But damn is she nasty to deal with though. Cannonshop, this all your fault for this story and you are going to have to come up with how to tie it into your works.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear God,
 It’s the guy downstairs Satan. I have to bone to pick with you and we have very huge issues that we need to deal with cause this is getting out of hand.
I have this damn soul that you keep dumping on me and somehow it keeps getting put back into the system. The name is Elizabeth Ngo and I have lost track of how many damn times you keep dumping her down here and just once would you have Saint Peter let her in up there for once. The first time you dumped here down here within two years she had taken over and killed my avatar. Within one year of killing me, she was kicking in the gates of heaven and took over upstairs and killed yours also. I know you were not paying attention at the time and did not notice at all. We had to redo that world for sure. Every time she shows up the same damn thing seems to happen before she comes down here. Sucking childhood gets shot by her mom, loses her dad and brothers to the clans, and only gets to live for 25 years if she is lucky. She ends up shooting a bunch of idiots, building her world up very rapidly, gets the ruling house a bit pissed off somehow. Has a huge hate Bonner with the Clans, sometimes gets this weird mega virus killing off lots of worlds. Sometimes she has kids soon, others not so soon and other times have no kids. She keeps dragging that transsexual kid into this every time and that person has to help save the world in almost every timeline that we can find.

I am tired of having to deal with her every time she dies and being the type of person she is there is nothing I can come up with that would break her at all for tormenting her. She just laughs at what every my demons come up with and then comes up with ways to improve on what they do. I have started offering her a job every time she shows up the past 3 or 4 times since then everyone has become scared of her. I have never seen the biggest and badass demon cry before when having to be called about something they did nor did not do when I put her in charge of doing audits. She scares the crap out of even me dang it.

I have been thinking of putting her into a world that is not related to when the humans call Battletech and give a nice little childhood for once or even put her into some other world where she could become a good hero even. I really do not want to make her into a world where she could be an evil bad guy. That is just too damn scary.
I have thought about a Harry Potter world…..and then thought of her with magic and dealing with magical England…she would kill them all. Tom would be just a speedbump for her though.

I thought about putting her into a Worm world and have to save it? The body count would build very quickly and the scion would not even know what hit him. She just would not stand the PRT for sure.
Dropped the magical and fantasy setting, magical raise very quickly and back into the Battletech world she would end again. Or she builds an undead army and invades other worlds.

I tried a Marvel-based hero setting, she was president within ten years and mutants and everyone got along. Or she would take over and run the underworld very quickly.

I tried a DC world at one point; it did not turn out very well. She pretty turned Superman and friends into jokes by pretty much outdoing them without powers somehow. It was not pretty in the media.
There just seems to be no way to give her any type of quiet type of childhood and life, somehow she just seems to get dragged into things that are over the top and has to save the damn world every time I try something different.

Tried a version of her as a magical girl? it did not end well for her sidekick or the people behind making her a magical girl. The same thing happened when I tried a Sailor Moon setting. Damn, that was messy.

How about we gather up the different versions and turn them loose as the adviser or hatch men to a younger version of her somewhere. I would love to see what type of mess they would make with 10 or 15 versions of her running around in the same part of the mulita verse?

If you have any ideas, feel free to get back to me cause I really want to wash my hands with dealing with her and want to you deal with her or even turn her loose with some of the other goddesses or gods up there and let them come up with something. Just expect things to get messy no matter where you put here for some reason.
The guy downstairs.
Satan.

Euphonium

• Captain
  • Look Ma, no Faction!
Re: The afterlife of Elizabeth Ngo.
« Reply #1 on: 28 November 2020, 17:07:35 »
Fun!

Have you seen the old storyline Cannonshop did where Liz actually went to hell?
>>>>[You're only jealous because the voices don't talk to you]<<<<

ckosacranoid

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 28 November 2020, 17:17:08 »
No, I did not. there have been so many damn versions it's very hard to keep track of what he puts out damn him.
I just hope he gets a good laugh out of this and I would like to see him do the one idea off all the versions in the same room or getting to help out a younger version not be so bloody insane. or even help her have a good life for once.
Heck, lets see him do some of the other crossovers I come up with for dropping her into...god...the body count though....

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 28 November 2020, 17:42:03 »
To: Sammael, Aka Light Bringer, also known as Satan

RE: Elizabeth Ngo

Do you remember a little talk we had involving a new creation, and how things were going to change?  Do you remember what I told you when you rebelled? How you were going from pre-eminent servant of mine, to a second rate adversary, and do you recall that you claimed you would lay hold of all wickedness and rebellion against my will?

and do you remember that I told you you would be forever second rate, even opposing my will and doing evil?  That with Free Will in the mix, both the pinnacles of praise, and the depths of depravity, would exceed anything you could possibly conceive?

And you proceeded to sabotage Project:Humanity with that stunt in the Garden?

Yeah...no.

The whole point of Humanity was to create something more suitable as a companion than semi-autonomous celestial servants.  Mankind was MEANT to be able to one day exceed the understanding and control of Angels, to become more like me in understanding, cognition, and imagination.  Liz is a decent step in that direction and I really don't feel like altering my experiment simply to make things more convenient for a disobedient, malfunctioning servitor.

Deal with it.

-God.
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
« Reply #4 on: 28 November 2020, 17:44:24 »
Satan's going to sue.. after all, where will God get a lawyer... >:D

But maybe now we know why God needed a Starship.
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

Euphonium

• Captain
  • Look Ma, no Faction!
« Reply #5 on: 28 November 2020, 17:57:45 »
>>>>[You're only jealous because the voices don't talk to you]<<<<

ckosacranoid

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: 28 November 2020, 19:16:12 »
Dear God,
 Since you said to deal with it. I did.
You can find all the versions hogtied and gagged piled up in front of the gates. Saint Peter was not happy when I dropped them off. YOu said to deal with it so I did. You will need to speak with Peter to clean up the mess cause no one is getting into it till you deal with them.
Sucks to be you now.
Satan.

Flame_Draken

• Private
« Reply #7 on: 30 November 2020, 14:04:01 »
"Hey, I got a problem here, I can't solve it"
"Working as intended.  It's not my problem, deal with it"
"OK, I'm kicking it to management, I've done everything I can.  Now you deal with it."

Talk about kick the can, or two kids arguing who's it.

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #8 on: 30 November 2020, 14:19:05 »
TO: Lucifer, aka Sammael, aka Satan

RE: fine, I'll solve it for you you big baby.

Pete says the quality control department noted numerous dings in shipping, just re-route them direct to quality control in the future.

-God.
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
« Reply #9 on: 30 November 2020, 14:19:38 »
i'm reminded of the webcomic "narbonic".
one of the main cast gets assumed into heaven after a demonic incursion (long story), only because of her nature (trigger happy gun nut who loves causing chaos), she gets kicked out of heaven and into hell... only for hell to kick her back out into the land of the living for causing too much chaos down there.
it all takes place offscreen of course, and occasionally rears its head as a noodle incident in future storylines.

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #10 on: 30 November 2020, 14:24:39 »
i'm reminded of the webcomic "narbonic".
one of the main cast gets assumed into heaven after a demonic incursion (long story), only because of her nature (trigger happy gun nut who loves causing chaos), she gets kicked out of heaven and into hell... only for hell to kick her back out into the land of the living for causing too much chaos down there.
it all takes place offscreen of course, and occasionally rears its head as a noodle incident in future storylines.

I loved that comic.  Didn't love the follow-on, but I loved that one.

JA Baker

• Captain
  • Dreamer Of Dreams
« Reply #11 on: 30 November 2020, 14:31:56 »
To: Sammael, God
CC: the rest of Creation
Subject: Under New Management

Ladies and Gentlemen, now I have finalised my takeover and have had a chance to have a look at the situation, I have decided that the following changes are to be implemented immediately...
"That's the thing about invading the Capellan Confederation: half a decade later, you want to invade it again"
-Attributed to First-Prince Hanse Davion, 3030

ckosacranoid

• Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: 03 December 2020, 01:49:52 »
To god and Lizzy,
She bloody took over again. That's it, I'm done here. I am going to turn the lights off and tell the boys to lock things down. I am going on vacation damn it. The keys are being sent up to you with one of my Sucubus named Gina. She will be your personal assistant Lizzy for dealing with the paperwork downstairs. She is very good with paperwork and also very good in bed. She has orders to seduce you Lizzy, deal with it.

On vacation,
Satan.

ckosacranoid

• Lieutenant
« Reply #13 on: 03 December 2020, 01:52:38 »
Well, it looks you guys are having fun with this when we get me baker adding a comment to the mess...that was funny. Thanks to you and cannonshop for the added comments in story which makes it more funny.
So Cannonshop, does this show up in one of you stories of all the versions of Lizzy showing somewhere?

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #14 on: 03 December 2020, 07:00:51 »
Well, it looks you guys are having fun with this when we get me baker adding a comment to the mess...that was funny. Thanks to you and cannonshop for the added comments in story which makes it more funny.
So Cannonshop, does this show up in one of you stories of all the versions of Lizzy showing somewhere?

um, no.  and it won't.  The concentration of suck would be rival to the surface of Cygnus XI.