Author Topic: Aidan Pryde leads the Falcon Guards through Olalla (3052- Colorized)  (Read 4527 times)

2500kgm3

• Private
  • Waco Rangers enthusiast
I won a game as Jade Falcons in a city against a Inner Sphere horde, so I thought a cool pic was in order.

Aidan Pryde leads the Falcon Guards through Olalla (3052- Colorized)

Bedwyr

• A Sticky Wicket
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • RIP. Again. And again. And again.
That map game is obviously en pointe. The rest of the building terrain is really something. You went full tilt at high-rises and didn't hold back. I salute you. What sources and methods did you use to put your table scenario together?
Alas poor Photobucket. I knew him Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Wow! That's some setup, nice going!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
Wow. All around sweet
NCKestrel’s new favorite.

Louie N

• Lieutenant
Impressive

SeeM

• Master Sergeant
As much I enjoy Citytech and all quirky rules for pavement and building, I yet have to build real urban landscape. My biggest worry is all the space i would need to store buildings. I have some rectangular blocks, which are rather easy to tetris in a small box, but not sometgint like those. Are those building modular?
(+)

Known Glitch

• Warrant Officer
  • Why haven't we fixed this yet?
That looks awesome!  Great job!

Please share more on what went into putting that together. 

Tacitus55

• Recruit
That is an awesome map! I definitely need to start building an urban setup