Author Topic: 77th Technomages (campaign merc corp)  (Read 1706 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
77th Technomages (campaign merc corp)
« on: 30 November 2011, 07:52:00 »
After seeing Hellraiser posted his unit, I figured I might as well post my own unit for the same campaign.

The unit is the 77th Technomages.  It is a vehicle heavy combined arms company that relies on low numbers of high quality machines leveraging force multipliers.

The initial roster  consisted of:
Owens Prime
Strider Prime
Manteuffel Prime
Ajax B
LRM Carrier
Patton

I submitted my roster at the last minute and didn't actually take much time to look it over and perfect it, but it forma a decent core aside from the strider which I have sold.  I also haven't used the patron yet, but that is more due more to it being overshadowed by the omnitanks than any problems with it.

I have since expanded my roster to include:
Mech short-lance:
Owens Prime/F
Argus custom AGS-3T (MMLS and lasers with C3S)

Vehicular forces:
Ajax A/B
Manteuffel Prime/A
LRM carrier
Patton
Maxim C3M
Mantis (custom- C3S and angel ECM)

I have also added an infantry auxiliary, the 81st Beehive Bastards.  Rather than the standard IS infantry formation of four squads of seven troopers I use a base formation of five six-man squads.  Battle armor are also set up in six man squads.  My infantry consist of: (I'll list the armaments once I find where I wrote it down)
Warrior H-10 aerial transport (5 ton infantry bay, I plan to expand it to 6 and trade the MGs for TAG)
Gray Death Standard Battle Armor
Phalanx Battle Armor
Jump Platoon Foxtrot (based off FRR jump platoon, but reorganized to 4 6-man squads and armored with camo suits)
Hover Platoon Golf (heavy armor and support weaponry)

"Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
« Last Edit: 30 November 2011, 08:00:08 by BirdofPrey »