Author Topic: Clan Nova Cat - Zombie Catgirl Extravaganza  (Read 159294 times)

Amur_Tiger

• Recruit
Re: Clan Nova Cat - Zombie Catgirl Extravaganza
« Reply #930 on: 03 July 2023, 09:55:10 »
I'm not sure they'll return, Minoru and a few people taking copies of the Nova Cat genelines and disappearing makes for a good unsolved mystery.  That said, they'd be wise to learn from the Ghost Bears, Goliath Scorpions, and Snow Ravens--find some minor power and bully them into integration, making clear that the Clan is the top boss but that they can still have civilian autonomy so long as they let the Clan deal with external politics.  They'd be too weak to do anything else, even if Minoru and his cadre did jet off somewhere to regroup and rebuild for an Operation REVIVAL v. 2.0.  That, or since the Nova Cats have historically had both a large naval complement and good relationships with the Sharkfoxes, they might consider (IDK if I mentioned this before) working as their ground-combat version of the Com Guard. Sea Fox being both ComStar and the MRBC means that they've got big boots to fill.  Also, CNC isn't as down on vehicles and non-Omni designs as other Clans (though out of necessity), so rebuilding their touman would be easier.  Also, the Sea Foxes have basically all of the Nova Cat production schematics anyway.

While I'm not entirely sure how they'd handle this politically if all Nova Cat wanted was some modicum of safety and worlds with resources sufficient to sustain and build themselves up there's always finding a half dozen unoccupied planets in the Outworld Wastes and making a go of it. Though I think they might end up sharing the Snow Raven constraint at that point where they manage to get so few of their numbers to the promised land that they don't have enough depth in their Laborer/Technician castes to flourish and don't have an available IS population to shove into that role either due to availability or political reasons. Even then though I think it has merits over chancing things in the middle of IS, so long as you're willing to make friends with the Snow Ravens ( which I don't think is that hard ).

Fire Scorpion IIC

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #931 on: 03 July 2023, 16:40:02 »
While I'm not entirely sure how they'd handle this politically if all Nova Cat wanted was some modicum of safety and worlds with resources sufficient to sustain and build themselves up there's always finding a half dozen unoccupied planets in the Outworld Wastes and making a go of it. Though I think they might end up sharing the Snow Raven constraint at that point where they manage to get so few of their numbers to the promised land that they don't have enough depth in their Laborer/Technician castes to flourish and don't have an available IS population to shove into that role either due to availability or political reasons. Even then though I think it has merits over chancing things in the middle of IS, so long as you're willing to make friends with the Snow Ravens ( which I don't think is that hard ).

Nova Cats need to find some place which also needs them just as much

As in some periphery planet(s) where locals would appreciate having some guys with big guns to keep the pirates away and who would bring some fancy technology with them to make life easier

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #932 on: 03 July 2023, 16:47:03 »
Nova Cats, what is left of them would need get as far as possible from the Inner Sphere and try rebuild themselves into some semblance of a Clan.

Clan Protectorate at the moment is only place they got, they need make nice with the local Sea Fox Spina Khanate fleet, try get that leg up, including warming up new Iron Wombs on Marik.

If they're able make it generation without being overranned by someone.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
« Reply #933 on: 03 July 2023, 17:05:27 »
Nova Cats, what is left of them would need get as far as possible from the Inner Sphere and try rebuild themselves into some semblance of a Clan.

Clan Protectorate at the moment is only place they got, they need make nice with the local Sea Fox Spina Khanate fleet, try get that leg up, including warming up new Iron Wombs on Marik.

If they're able make it generation without being overranned by someone.
The Clan Protectorate is a mix of 3 clan groups. First is some Nova Cat refugees (but not Kisho's group). Second is some Sea Foxes (I forget which, but it doesn't matter for this). Third is the Spirit Cats.

Prior to the blackout the Spirit Cats were members of the Republic, part of the Clan enclaves and Clan militia forces. They had some (we don't know how much) genetic data and iron wombs. The Clan enclaves were descendants of the Clan forces that joined Stone's coalition to stop the Word of Blake and then joined the nascent Republic. Rather than force these units to abandon their heritage they were given land and support to build Clan enclaves in Republic space. They could form Clan units, up to cluster size, and these were militia units outside of the main RAF units of the Triarii, Principes Guards, and Hastati. (See the 1st paragraph, left column, pg 185 of FM3085).

There were enclaves of every clan that gifted units to the Republic (FM3085, pg 167):
Clan Ghost Bear: 10th PGC, 13th PGC, 33rd PRG, 42nd PGC (A Galaxy-worth of garrison forces)
Clan Jade Falcon: Alpha Galaxy
Clan Wolf: Delta Galaxy
Clan Nova Cat: Alpha, Delta, and Tau Galaxies

While the details of how it came to be I have forgotten, I do recall there being discussion of at least one Hells Horse-enclave in the Republic somewhere.

Suffice it to say, the Clan Protectorate has iron wombs, it has genetic material to make sibkos, and in Kisho Nova Cat's entry in Legends, it says when the Oathmaster made him depart, Kisho had a complete technical and scientific database and samples of their entire bloodname genetic legacy. With a safe place and the resources Kisho could pull a fidelis 2.0, a Wolf in Exile 2.0, or something similar.
BEN ROME YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD, I READ YOUR BOOK!

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #934 on: 03 July 2023, 17:32:04 »
While the details of how it came to be I have forgotten, I do recall there being discussion of at least one Hells Horse-enclave in the Republic somewhere.

Mentioned in Dragan Fletcher's bio in ER3145 (as an odd non sequitor that actually had nothing to do with him, lol). The Horses had a single Republic enclave, on Ruchbah. Presumably founded by those Horses warriors from the 11th Mechanized Cavalry in SCOUR that chose to remain behind. Also presumably the origin point of Kara Fletcher.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #935 on: 03 July 2023, 17:41:48 »
Thanks wantec, this first time I've head of Iron Wombs and their associated technology getting to Marik.  My knowledge was mostly based on MWDA novels, and Field Manuals/Era Digest. 

I knew some of the elements Nova Cats from the Draconis Combine managed to escape, but I wasn't up to speed on Kisho Nova Cat (Not a Kurita in name).
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #936 on: 31 July 2023, 15:23:47 »
So I've been trying to chase down a weird little Nova Cat related bit of history deep dive info.

Sigma Galaxy and Tukayyid during the Jihad. 

Specifically they were definitely assigned there in October of 3067 according to Field Manual Updates- mere months before the actual Blakist Attack on the planet.

Yet in none of the Jihad books I've been able to find references to the attack can I find anything about them being there in January of 3068.  It seems strange that a whole Galaxy was posted there and suddenly didn't get hit by the fighting, hence the confusion?

Anyone know if there is a reference somewhere?  Were large chunks off world at the time?  Did they manage to get out of there?  Did a bunch still get nuked?  Or is this (very likely) just an authorial oversight that forgot they were present when writing those sections of the Jihad and they're magically elsewhere later on without damage?  So far I've looked in Dawn of the Jihad, JHS:3070, Mercs Supplemental, and Field Manual Updates.  As well as looked at the timeline in JHS: 3076 and Final Reckoning.  Though only at the January and August writeups (as well as latter Ghost Bear liberation in 3070 entries)

(I admit this is all about trying to track down as much info as I can about the period from 3068-3070 on Tuk for potential campaign reasons, but that's why I want to find all I can!)

Every other unit on world then I've found reference to, the First Royals, Killer Bees, 21st Centauri Lancers, 278th and 472nd Comguard divisions.  But while as it said, they seem to have been there, there's a huge gap before they next show up in Stone's Coalition.

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
« Reply #937 on: 31 July 2023, 17:25:14 »
I think nearly as soon as the Nova Cats found out that the Star League was going to be dissolved they recalled all of their forces from Star League and Draconis Combine assignments without telling the defenders of either organisations which I think was one of the reasons cited by the Black Dragons and the Draconis Navy for attacking Nova Cat shipping.

I can't remember how quickly Tukayyid was hit after Tharkad but maybe the Nova Cats cleared out before the Blakists arrived
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,20515.0.html - Part 1

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,52013.0.html - Part 2

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,79196.0.html - Part 3

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #938 on: 31 July 2023, 17:55:54 »
I think nearly as soon as the Nova Cats found out that the Star League was going to be dissolved they recalled all of their forces from Star League and Draconis Combine assignments without telling the defenders of either organisations which I think was one of the reasons cited by the Black Dragons and the Draconis Navy for attacking Nova Cat shipping.

I can't remember how quickly Tukayyid was hit after Tharkad but maybe the Nova Cats cleared out before the Blakists arrived

Thank you!  That's what I was looking for!  Seems to be what I get for not looking up like... a few entries earlier on the timeline.

Seems the Nova Cats left Tuk on December 21.  Exactly one month before the Blake Warships that hit Tharkad arrived.

Seems Tharkad was December 5.  That stuff happened fast!

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #939 on: 31 July 2023, 18:06:20 »
Thank you!  That's what I was looking for!  Seems to be what I get for not looking up like... a few entries earlier on the timeline.

Seems the Nova Cats left Tuk on December 21.  Exactly one month before the Blake Warships that hit Tharkad arrived.

Out of curiosity which book is that in?

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #940 on: 31 July 2023, 18:14:45 »
Out of curiosity which book is that in?

Page 44 and 45 of Jihad: Final Reckoning. 

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #941 on: 31 July 2023, 18:47:58 »

I remembered it was one of the things that soured the DC populous to the Nova Cats initially during the Jihad

Of course once the Nova Cats came out guns blasting in all directions they repaired their reputation

Only for it to be soured again when they threw their lot in with Stone

The Jihad was a roller-coaster
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #942 on: 31 July 2023, 18:53:04 »
I remembered it was one of the things that soured the DC populous to the Nova Cats initially during the Jihad

Of course once the Nova Cats came out guns blasting in all directions they repaired their reputation

Only for it to be soured again when they threw their lot in with Stone

The Jihad was a roller-coaster

Precisely why I figured I should ask here.  I've got some crazy factoids about the factions I like, but yikes a lot to keep track of!  And the Jihad being mainly done in that weird rumor format at first made it even harder to follow (especially with no novels!).  So if anyone was gonna remember quickly what it was, it would be someone in this thread.

But yeah, very much a roller-coaster, I do wish it would get some actual novels to make things a bit more clear too.

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #943 on: 01 August 2023, 11:44:41 »
I thought there was mention of a couple of stories being put in Shrapnel set during the Jihad

cmerwin

• Warrant Officer
  • Clan Nova Cat: True to General Kerensky's Vision!
« Reply #944 on: 09 November 2023, 16:34:46 »
Trothkin,

It has been a little quiet in our Nova Cat den for a while and I have a question I thought I would pose to our nest of kittens.

In your opinion: what was the greatest Nova Cat victory &/or engagement (not necessarily resulting in a victory)?

I realize that asking about an engagement we did not actually win is unorthodox, but some battles stand out even if we did not win them. For example, we lost Tukkayid, but the Battle of Lake Losiije stands out (likewise Luthien).

I am curious what stands out in your minds as some of our Clan's greatest moments?
« Last Edit: 09 November 2023, 16:59:28 by cmerwin »
"But the nova cat paced steadily on,
Undisturbed by the petty battles...
its heart and mind devoted to
The Ways of Seeing, devoted to a more perfect life.”
-- The Remembrance (Nova Cat), 50.5.26-32.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #945 on: 09 November 2023, 19:18:27 »
Winning the very first Trial of Position from the Star League in Exile to become a viable Clan.

I will except all forms of Grievances in a Circle of Equals.

TT
« Last Edit: 09 November 2023, 19:20:23 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
« Reply #946 on: 09 November 2023, 21:28:47 »
So as of ilClan Era, where are the cats at ?

Just the Spirit Cats in The Protectorate ?

cmerwin

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #947 on: 09 November 2023, 22:20:55 »
Winning the very first Trial of Position from the Star League in Exile to become a viable Clan.

I will except all forms of Grievances in a Circle of Equals.

TT

Nice! During Operation: KLONDIKE on Circe with the Brotherhood of Fianna? Not bad from a Khan who defected from the Usurper to follow the General's vision. Agreed. It's also made me wonder how many of our Clan's early Founders might have studied under Andery at his school on Strana Mechty before his death on Eden?

I've always been proud of that moment on Circe too.
« Last Edit: 09 November 2023, 22:37:54 by cmerwin »

parable

• Sergeant
« Reply #948 on: 10 November 2023, 00:54:25 »
from before the Nova Cats, Clans, or even the Exodus: Phillip Drummond defecting from the Rim Worlds Republic due to Amaris being Amaris, then successfully infiltrating SLDF headquarters to surrender to Kerensky in person.  Absolute baller move, and one which foreshadows much of his Clan's eventual trials and tribulations, to the point where his personal Vision Quest survived until the Nova Cat rebellion, still piloted by a Khan.
Kaldumeir Nova Cat, Abtakha Mechwarrior of Clan Nova Cat, late of the Draconis Combine.

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #949 on: 10 November 2023, 07:18:24 »
"True to General Alexander Kerensky's vision ?"

Can someone elaborate ? I am interested

Istal_Devalis

• Major
  • Baka! I didnt change my avatar because I like you!
« Reply #950 on: 10 November 2023, 09:37:16 »
So as of ilClan Era, where are the cats at ?

Just the Spirit Cats in The Protectorate ?
Kisho's group is still unaccounted for.
I dont think we ever got spelled out what happened to the Nova Cat enclaved in Republic space. I gather many of them were in the Kuritan path so I doubt any good news to come on that aspect.

cmerwin

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #951 on: 10 November 2023, 10:31:50 »
from before the Nova Cats, Clans, or even the Exodus: Phillip Drummond defecting from the Rim Worlds Republic due to Amaris being Amaris, then successfully infiltrating SLDF headquarters to surrender to Kerensky in person.  Absolute baller move, and one which foreshadows much of his Clan's eventual trials and tribulations, to the point where his personal Vision Quest survived until the Nova Cat rebellion, still piloted by a Khan.

Absolutely! Khan Drummond was hard-core.

I can't remember if I posted this here before, but I realized after reading Liberation of Terra I, that it was Major General James McEvedy who secured Apollo. This means that Drummond would have been put under McEvedy's "care" as they processed Drummond after he turned himself over to General Kerensky. That made me wonder if the friendship between Clan Wolverine and Nova Cat didn't start then. And while we don't know when Khans Sarah McEvedy or Sandra Rosse were born, they were clearly close in age. I'd like to imagine Drummond and McEvedy talking while their young daughters became friends.
« Last Edit: 10 November 2023, 12:50:03 by cmerwin »

cmerwin

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #952 on: 10 November 2023, 10:44:52 »
"True to General Alexander Kerensky's vision ?"

Can someone elaborate ? I am interested

I think General Alexander Kerensky's vision is that the SLDF and its dependents would hopefully one day return to the Inner Sphere to restore or rejoin the Star League. But they would return as the Star League-in-Exile, still committed to the same values of the original Star League, values which Nicholas Kerensky didn't share.

There's a great scene in Fall from Glory where Nicholas quotes Stalin about a million deaths only being a statistic and Andery - in horror - says "How dare you quote Stalin! Father would be ashamed!" This sums up to me the difference in vision between the two Generals Kerensky.

Clan Nova Cat has always - I think even when we were technically Crusaders - been committed to the restoration of the Star League. I don't think the horrors of Tukayyid suddenly turned us into Wardens, it just precipitated it. Our actions during Operation BULLDOG and our rejoining the 2nd Star League are consistent with our Clan's commitment to General Alexander Kerensky and the Star League.
« Last Edit: 10 November 2023, 12:19:46 by cmerwin »

Gaiiten

• Captain
  • Can not get enough of BattleTech!
« Reply #953 on: 10 November 2023, 11:34:06 »
Clan Nova Cat has always - I think even when we were technically Crusaders - been committed to the restoration of the Star League. I don't think the horrors of Tukayyid suddenly turned us into Wardens, it just precipitated it. Our actions during Operation BULLDOG and our rejoining the 2nd Star League are consistent with our Clan's commitment to General Alexander Kerensky and the Star League.

I agree.
And especially this makes their history and destiny such a tragedy.
Crush yah enumhees, see dem drivun befor you, and hear de lamuntatuns of de veemon!

Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #954 on: 10 November 2023, 13:30:27 »

Invading Clans very specifically states that the Nova Cats were solidly Crusaders; there was nothing technical about it. I also think you're underestimating the effect of Tukayyid on the Cats; that event was arguably the most catastrophic thing that ever happened to the Crusader viewpoint, and the Nova Cats would hardly be the only Clan that found itself undergoing a fundamental introspection and transformation because of it. Prior to that, the Cats were unquestionably Crusader; they wanted to reclaim the worlds that gave birth to the Star League, and they wanted to be the ones leading the effort, which is about as Crusader as it gets.
« Last Edit: 10 November 2023, 13:42:49 by tassa_kay »
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #955 on: 10 November 2023, 20:41:32 »
There's a great scene in Fall from Glory where Nicholas quotes Stalin about a million deaths only being a statistic and Andery - in horror - says "How dare you quote Stalin! Father would be ashamed!" This sums up to me the difference in vision between the two Generals Kerensky.

Yeah, kinda says it all  :shocked:

Metallgewitter

• Lieutenant
« Reply #956 on: 11 November 2023, 06:50:31 »
I dont think we ever got spelled out what happened to the Nova Cat enclaved in Republic space. I gather many of them were in the Kuritan path so I doubt any good news to come on that aspect.

At least some of them fled to Marik and became part of the Clan Protectorate. They also have their own grievances with the Spirit Cats who they view as dangerous cultists.

Geg

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
    • Jade Corsair
« Reply #957 on: 13 November 2023, 00:13:07 »
At least some of them fled to Marik and became part of the Clan Protectorate. They also have their own grievances with the Spirit Cats who they view as dangerous cultists.

There are snippets in the RecGuide about Nova Cat refugees (that are not Kisho) making their way over to the protectorate.   However, this is one of those things I sort of doubt we'll ever see any hard numbers about.

Kisho's Mech and we can sort of assume Kisho's group was moving core ward away from the Republic and the Protectorate.  I assume they spend at least some time hiding with the help of the O5Ps.  Now, with Yori firmly in control, they are probably going to need to flee combine space, if they haven't already.

parable

• Sergeant
« Reply #958 on: 13 November 2023, 00:46:04 »
Kisho's Mech and we can sort of assume Kisho's group was moving core ward away from the Republic and the Protectorate.  I assume they spend at least some time hiding with the help of the O5Ps.  Now, with Yori firmly in control, they are probably going to need to flee combine space, if they haven't already.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: it'd be hilarious if Kisho Nova Cat, his coterie of loyalists, and his copies of the Nova Cat bloodnames were to actually pull off an EXODUS 2.0, and show up out of nowhere in a few generations to enforce their Ways of Seeing upon those who doubted, abjured, and annihilated them, to 'rescue' their Spirit Cat and Clan Protectorate comrades, and ensure the rebirth of the Star League once and for all.  It's not going to happen, but I'd pay money to see it.
« Last Edit: 13 November 2023, 04:49:20 by parable »
Kaldumeir Nova Cat, Abtakha Mechwarrior of Clan Nova Cat, late of the Draconis Combine.

Metallgewitter

• Lieutenant
« Reply #959 on: 13 November 2023, 04:36:43 »
There are snippets in the RecGuide about Nova Cat refugees (that are not Kisho) making their way over to the protectorate.   However, this is one of those things I sort of doubt we'll ever see any hard numbers about.

I would assume there were at least a binary or so of warriors (plus support personnel) as the Clan Protectorate actually formed a cluster (The Novacat Provisional Cluster) around those refugees. But they also put Protectorate inhabitants into said Cluster. But I think that is as close to "hard numbers" as it can get