Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 77847 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
OK, we got the new bar set up on Achooluna. We can wander back and forth between the sites until the moderator finally notices and lacks the doors on the old one.

This location has a sort of a pirate motif, mostly because all of the furniture was stolen from all of the other closed CBT bars. Harrr!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Sharpnel

• Colonel
*Parrot on my shoulder, a patch over my left eye and a rusty cutlass hanging from my hip* What?! You said a pirate motif.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Roar from above the skies of the Bar echos the landscape as the bar trembles as a single Battlemech exits the Overlord DropShip named the "Yamato".  A gleaming blue Thunderhawk lands as it's jump-boosters eject from the mech and land on one of Achoo's Hetzers rusting in the new parking alot of Achooluna's parking lot.  A single figure scuffles down from the cockpit after the Mech appears to go into standby mode with a cowboy hat on and warn black jumpers.  Man approaches the new Achooluna bar by the bear with grin on his face.*

Oh Man, I love these tiki bars.   I'll have one those rum drinks won't you please!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Sure. But if you wanted to keep with the theme of the bar you should have arrived on a Buccaneer dropship and did the drop in a Buccaneer BattleMech with a couple of Cutlass aerospace fighters providing air cover.   >:D

Just saying........
   8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Sure. But if you wanted to keep with the theme of the bar you should have arrived on a Buccaneer dropship and did the drop in a Buccaneer BattleMech with a couple of Cutlass aerospace fighters providing air cover.   >:D

Just saying........
   8)
Lol, i wish i could do a re-do! I totally didn't think of it!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Sharpnel

• Colonel
I prefer the Picaroon like the one in the parking lot next to the trash dumpsters.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

BirdofPrey

• Major
*A BoP unit materializes at the end of the bar and begins filing off his serial numbers*
Nice place you have here.  A shame if something were to happen to it.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Of course something will happen to it. It always does.

Like you showing up  O:-)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
*A BoP unit materializes at the end of the bar and begins filing off his serial numbers*
Nice place you have here.  A shame if something were to happen to it.

Like for it to burn down 42 times in a row with a nuclear detonation at the end?!? Yea we could arrange that to happen on accident accidentally without having any knowledge of it and a solid alibi of whereabouts in a seperate galaxy 1 billion years in the future past.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Between Wombat and the local emergency services, we don't even need to arrange accidents.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Has the Wombat gone extinct? He's not been around.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Wombat always returns.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
*MM stumbles up to the bar wearing an oversized British Navy Commodore hat with a German Totenkopf attached to it*

"I'll have a rum and Coke.  Light on the Coke."

Clangador

• Lieutenant
*MM stumbles up to the bar wearing an oversized British Navy Commodore hat with a German Totenkopf attached to it*

"I'll have a rum and Coke.  Light on the Coke."

***Clang's left eyebrow starts twitching when he notices the mixture of British and German military paraphernalia MM is wearing.***
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
*Both of MM's eyebrows twitch at the sight of Clang's twitching*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler watches with a raised eyebrow as both Clang and Mopar's eyebrows go flying off their faces.*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
I knew I should have used more staples

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Damn it that was a brand new pair of eyebrows!!!
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I have a nail gun you can use to put them back on if you like..... ::)

BirdofPrey

• Major
Damn it that was a brand new pair of eyebrows!!!
We at BoP Industries understands that Clang-a-Corp's product selection may be limited, so we are pleased to offer their CEO a free set of replacement eyebrows of his choice from our "Cinema" line of makeup and facial prosthetics.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Luckily my eyebrows grow quickly...argh

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Wrangler watches as Clang-a-Corp techs install new pair of eyebrows onto their boss, the Clangador! When they finish, Clangador tries to move his eyebrows only to have them begin to spin like pinwheels vs up down motion.*

That's rather...animated.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
*Wrangler watches as Clang-a-Corp techs install new pair of eyebrows onto their boss, the Clangador! When they finish, Clangador tries to move his eyebrows only to have them begin to spin like pinwheels vs up down motion.*

That's rather...animated.

*Clang squints at Wrangler and begins to plot his revenge.*

Unfortunately, Clang records his plotting in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics in which it takes 14 years to write down, meanwhile the batteries in the spinning eyebrows go dead and  Clang loses interest and falls asleep.*
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Clang is like a tortoise when it comes to sleep.   

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
He is also like a tortoise when it comes to uptakes........ ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well don't flip him over. He won't be able right himself if you do.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
It was a long busy day at work. I wish I could have hidden in my shell all day.  :(
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I did not have to work today, so I hid in my shell. I call it my house.   O0

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
It was a long busy day at work. I wish I could have hidden in my shell all day.  :(

Oh - poor bubbie

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Just have some Rum, In a Cup!. It will make you forget!

Register