Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 206777 times)

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1110 on: 08 November 2016, 14:20:34 »
Jacob Cameron's Mechy Bits! This place is still here?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1111 on: 08 November 2016, 15:26:07 »
This place has always been here. Well, not right here here. It gets blown up a lot. But yes, it is still here.  O0
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Drewbacca

• Major
  • What could have been...
« Reply #1112 on: 08 November 2016, 16:24:23 »
Well, that explains why my stock in the disaster recovery firm keeps going up.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1113 on: 14 November 2016, 22:09:46 »
Such is life...... 8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1114 on: 15 November 2016, 07:56:07 »
*Blue Wombat suddenly slithers in and up to the Bar and *places a Sparking TNT "Candle" on the bar next to Achoo.  He then rushes to the stage where the "Good Old Blue Brothers" band is playing and takes the mic to says "Did somebody say were lacking in Explosions?!" and then on cue band starts play Rawhide as TnT exploded on the bar.*

BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
« Last Edit: 30 December 2016, 07:05:00 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1115 on: 20 November 2016, 22:49:06 »
*sigh*

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1116 on: 29 December 2016, 07:59:15 »
[Wombat sits up and shakes the maple syrup off himself...don't ask. He looks around for a bit and scratches his butt with his foot, and then scratches his foot with his butt (again, don't ask) before opening the refrigerator. Immediately the saturation level in Wombat's fur goes completely grey monotone for a moment. He slams the refrigerator door shut and then proceeds to padlock it closed. Then he forgets what he was doing and opens it up again for a second whiff.]

"Oh for the love of hashbrowns, that's terrible!"

[Wombat padlocks the refrigerator shut again and then pulls a Sharpie marker out of his pouch to label it as bio-hazardous. Unfortunately Wombat neither knows how to write nor does he have opposable thumbs. He shrugs and proceeds to pull several slices of really-really-really oversized bread out of his pouch. Basically Texas-sized Texas toast. Wombat mayos up the refrigerator and proceeds to make himself a refrigerator sandwich. A few hundred pounds of fixings later, Wombat eats the refrigerator with the fervency of a Tharkad whore on double-coupon night. Of course the contents of the refrigerator spoiled a few years back, so naturally the entire concoction explodes inside Wombat's belly.]

**Ka-BOOM!!!**

[Wombat picks himself up off the ceiling, again don't ask, and rubs his ouchy belly for a few minutes.]

"...oh my belly doesn't feel so good now. I should see if Achoo has left any Chili Inferno laying around for me to munch on.]
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #1117 on: 29 December 2016, 08:12:30 »
OK, who let Wombat back in? Heads are gonna roll for this breach in security! *looks down at ID badge* Hey, who made me a security officer?! *Looks at uniform to which the badge is pinned* And why am wearing a red shirt? *runs like hell attempting to remove red shirt along the way and failing*
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1118 on: 30 December 2016, 01:04:24 »
https://youtu.be/E90oZSY9M-s

Now Wombat, you know what the Chili Inferno-IIC does to your stomach, don't you?

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1119 on: 30 December 2016, 07:13:09 »
[Wombat shakes his widdle head, making a sound much like a peanut inside a peanut can.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1120 on: 02 January 2017, 08:25:02 »
*sigh* I can't have nice things.

*sigh* Gotta call hazmat cleanup.                                    Again.

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1121 on: 02 January 2017, 15:06:32 »
I'm not sure that Hazmat is the right government agency...     :-\
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1122 on: 02 January 2017, 17:55:17 »
Disaster Control?  Maybe old super repair group like Damage Control Inc is needed...
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1123 on: 02 January 2017, 21:29:52 »
I always put my life in the hands of the Disaster Instant Response Team

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1124 on: 02 January 2017, 22:43:53 »
[Wombat pulls a pair of pliers, some forceps, and a crowbar out of his pouch and proceeds to remove Wranger's lips. He then attaches the lips to some leftover circuits from a Blackjack he dismantled, and a brain from a slightly crazed manatee, and then sets it free in an inflatable pool filled with puppy chow.]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1125 on: 02 January 2017, 22:47:43 »
Hey, i need thoses! *scrambles and get clone vat pair mounted as he tries call in the Wombat Reaction Team in the help Wombat find the door.*  ;D

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1126 on: 03 January 2017, 00:45:55 »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!     Don't you know what the Wombat does to doors??

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1127 on: 04 January 2017, 06:32:14 »
[Wombat cannot be bothered to respond as he is busily removing the wings off an aerospace fighter in the driveway, painting them blue with about 117,000 bottles of finger nail polish, and using them as an giant ear prosthesis for himself.]

"These are great! I can totally hear myself thinking about stealing PurpleDragon's wallet!"

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1128 on: 04 January 2017, 22:28:37 »
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1129 on: 05 January 2017, 02:24:45 »
I heard that. 

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
« Reply #1130 on: 05 January 2017, 11:14:51 »
Huh?
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1131 on: 05 January 2017, 13:12:04 »
Is it me? *cough cough* is it hard breath in here?

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1132 on: 05 January 2017, 23:33:26 »
[Wombat squints his eyes a bit as Wrangler coughs. Somewhere deep inside Wombat's widdle brain, he listens to the coughing and struggles to catalog it.]

"...hmmm. Cough. Cough. Its seems very physical. Like Wrangler is being physical. Or he...oh yes! He needs a physical!"

[Wombat smiles to himself as he pulls a stethoscope out of his pouch, a doctor's coat (size XXXX-small), and some comically small rubber gloves. Next some ACME™ Mariachi turtles (not to be confused with Ninja turtles, of course) play some chase music over the next 12½ minutes while Wombat chases Wrangler around the Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar. The song culminates as Wrangler is seen in the next scene (that totally rhymed) tied to an examination table while Wombat prepares to give him a phyiscal examination with a impact drill, 8 quarts of Astroglide, and....]

<<THIS SCENE HAS BEEN DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE BY THE ACME™ CENSORSHIP COMMITTEE. WE NOW FAST-FORWARD THE SCENE EXACTLY 7 MINUTES LATER>>

[Wombat smiles a big toothy grin as he paws through the various certificates he has, trying to figure out which to lick and stick on Wrangler.]

"You've been such a good patient. Okay let's see. We have "mostly healthy", nope. There is "didn't defecate himself"...nah. Of course "somewhat sane" and "still has use of limbs". I particularly am fond of "no lasting effects" and "low radiation alert", but I think we'll go with "didn't scream like a little girl all that much". I'll also stick the "still has two perfectly ounces of blood left" sticker on you too! Aren't a good physician?"

[Wombat pats himself on the head and waddles off. One of the ACME™ Mariachi turtles sticks a cartoon lollipop in Wrangler's on his way out. It appears to have a lit fuse on the end of it...]

**KA-BOOM!!!**

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1133 on: 06 January 2017, 07:06:38 »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Somewhere in MechWarrior Heaven\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
WHere in tarnations am I?  Why is there beer flowing like water from waterfalls, there MechBunnies who are friendly where ever i go?

Did i Autoeject and the head of my T-Hawk didn't crack open?  Oh wait, Wombat did something.  Oh well, the beer free here.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

*In the Bar, Immediately the Wombat is chased about by Ferrert police for the unlicensed examination of a one John Roger Wrangler!*
« Last Edit: 17 January 2017, 07:18:59 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1134 on: 10 January 2017, 01:17:07 »
Wow! Wrangler is trying to sort of out-wombat Wombat!

This won't end well. It will end even worse that my technicolor fart ended.

Where's the popcorn?

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1135 on: 16 January 2017, 13:00:45 »
[Wombat, in the meantime, appears to be trying to pull his widdle head out of a 220v ACME™ roto-plunger.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1136 on: 16 January 2017, 19:38:46 »
[Achoo helpfully helps Wombat pull his widdle head out of the ACMETM roto-plunger by turning it on at full power.]  >:D

[The noise this makes cannot be accurately reproduced here. I am not going to even try.]   }:)

Wombat

• Captain
« Reply #1137 on: 17 January 2017, 02:31:00 »
*sluuuuuuuuurp*

*KA-CHUNG-KA-CHUNG-KA-CHUNG-KA-CHUNG-KA-CHUNG*

**whiir!!!*

*Ssssssssssssssssslat!!*

*Cha-Cha-Chigga!* *Cha-Cha-Chigga!* *Cha-Cha-Chigga!* *Cha-Cha-Chigga!*
[/b]

**Glupp!**

[Wombat slides out of the other end of the roto-plunger with his face on inside out and smelling much like 14-week old Kung Pow Chicken.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1138 on: 27 January 2017, 20:33:18 »
We need to send that poor roto-plunger either to therapy of to maintenance. Poor thing!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1139 on: 27 January 2017, 23:20:29 »
Probably both