Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 188728 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1170 on: 30 March 2017, 16:40:24 »
Would anyone like some bubblegum beer?

Yes, it does exist.
« Last Edit: 04 April 2017, 22:08:39 by The Mighty ACHOO »
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1171 on: 30 March 2017, 17:32:23 »
Why would you want a beer your blowing bubbles per sips? 
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1172 on: 04 April 2017, 22:14:21 »
Because you can.  :)  And it comes in a can.  8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1173 on: 06 April 2017, 14:03:19 »
Canned Bubble Beer??
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1175 on: 21 April 2017, 13:19:47 »
*Wrangler takes a sip of the nnow slightly stale bubble beer and suddenly bubbles fly enveloping him a hugh bubble!*
Hey! Get me out of this thing!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1176 on: 22 April 2017, 11:04:07 »
*bang*

*POP*

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1177 on: 22 April 2017, 22:56:01 »
*Wrangler falls from the sky, making Wrangler shaped hole in the bar's floor with high loud series of curses.  Some pretty dated back to old US West time period.  Suddenly it stops with sudden crash and deadly silence...*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1178 on: 24 April 2017, 21:01:21 »
(Achoo drops a six pack of beer into the hole, followed by a ham sammich.)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
« Reply #1179 on: 25 April 2017, 10:02:27 »
I would like to play beer pong with Jupiter.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1180 on: 25 April 2017, 17:07:50 »
Wait...you play beer pong with a Jupiter Assault Mech???  :o

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1181 on: 27 April 2017, 00:25:06 »
Uhm.........maybe he wants to play beer pong with a huge mass of gas? Or somebody with a lot of gas?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1182 on: 30 April 2017, 23:19:47 »
I want to play a game of pong with Jupiter as the ball.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1183 on: 01 May 2017, 14:12:20 »
 ??? . . o o O O (A large Jupiter BattleMech using circular Mech-Scale controller while Clang use the human-size one in game of Atari Pong??)

« Last Edit: 01 May 2017, 14:13:58 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1184 on: 05 May 2017, 00:42:57 »
Sorry, watching Clang trying to figure out how to use his controller is ..........  #P

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1185 on: 08 May 2017, 23:34:19 »
Sorry, watching Clang trying to figure out how to use his controller is ..........  #P

Hey first time I ever saw pong (or any video game for that matter) was at the King County Fair in Enumclaw. Of course, figuring out how to play it took until 2019.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1186 on: 09 May 2017, 22:54:35 »
Wow, had to look that one up. Enumclaw, Salish for "place of evil spirits". Whoa.

Oh, well, it is better than the origins of Chicago. Shikaakwa, which means “striped skunk” or “smelly onion”.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1187 on: 10 May 2017, 05:33:21 »
Wasn't Chicago bombed where the FASA building use to be? There plenty of those beetle borg spirts

Oh wait sorry different universe.  :))

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1188 on: 10 May 2017, 23:22:57 »
We don't discuss FASA around these parts!   O:-)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1189 on: 12 May 2017, 14:14:49 »
Wasn't Chicago bombed where the FASA building use to be? There plenty of those beetle borg spirts

Oh wait sorry different universe.  :))

Yep it's land of evil spirits. I was born in that town. It may explain some things. Enumclaw is in the same county as Seattle.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1190 on: 13 May 2017, 09:46:27 »
And built on a lahar created by Mt. Ranier created 5700 years ago.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1191 on: 13 May 2017, 12:31:45 »

Yea. There's a lot of best geological features in that area.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1192 on: 19 May 2017, 23:54:38 »
And most of them come from the geological feature called Mt. Ranier.....

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1193 on: 20 May 2017, 09:16:08 »
Hope that Mt.Ranier doesn't decide it's time for redecorating!!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1194 on: 21 May 2017, 08:17:36 »
Hope that Mt.Ranier doesn't decide it's time for redecorating!!

We actually have evacuation routes mark via roadside signs in certain areas around here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't erupt in my lifetime or my children's lifetimes.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1195 on: 21 May 2017, 22:22:04 »
2 oz Pusser's rum   
4 oz Pineapple juice
1 oz Orange juice
1 oz Cream of coconut

Add all of the ingredients into a shaker and fill with ice.
Shake vigorously and strain into a hurricane glass or snifter filled with crushed ice.
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and a pineapple wedge.

It's called a painkiller. Just drink a few while you wait for Ranier to go postal.

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1196 on: 02 June 2017, 13:51:40 »

As long as it kills the pain.  :D
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1197 on: 05 June 2017, 23:02:55 »
Kills the pain while it kills the brain! A twofur!

Clangador

• Lieutenant
« Reply #1198 on: 05 June 2017, 23:08:24 »

I've heard brains can be quite painful.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1199 on: 06 June 2017, 11:52:00 »
Thou Zombies say their tasty.    :P
« Last Edit: 20 January 2021, 06:34:04 by Wrangler »