Author Topic: Wolf Empire RAT in Field Manual 3145  (Read 2049 times)

Dragon41673

• Captain
    • Aries Games & Miniatures
Wolf Empire RAT in Field Manual 3145
« on: 13 September 2013, 16:29:57 »
I'm not sure if this has been asked, so if it has, I apologize as I could not find it...but I do remember seeing someone mention it in the General Battletech section...

Was it an accident that the Tomahawk II was left off of the Wolf Empire RAT section? Was it done intentionally because of the age of the mech? Or do you have some other devious plan for the Tomahawak II's appearance in a future RAT?

Thanks

EDIT: Changed Clan Wolf to Wolf Empire...gotta get used to that.
« Last Edit: 13 September 2013, 16:39:05 by Dragon41673 »
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Øystein

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Captain
Re: Wolf Empire RAT in Field Manual 3145
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2013, 17:18:52 »
There are only so many slots on a RAT, and it is a game aid tool, not a definitive guide to what a faction produces/has available.

If you wish to have a Tomahawk II on your RAT, just swap out one of the other mechs in it's slots.

With regards,
Øystein

Dragon41673

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2013, 17:20:56 »
Makes sense I suppose...but hey, you could always make it bigger like the Mercs & Republic ones! hahaha

Thanks for the assist!  O0

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2013, 17:25:36 »
Hi,

Even so, couldn't say. Those were the tables they gave me to publish. RATs have reached a magical point where making them requires a team of people who pretty much only specialize in them, to address complaints that we miss something. The irony is not lost on me...

Thanks,

- Herb

Dragon41673

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2013, 17:30:56 »
Honestly, I can see how tedious it can be. I use them, and the MUL, for when I try to create mech forces for game play. Before knowing of the MUL (just got back in to BT 2 years ago after a 22+ year absence)...I would hunt through endless PDF's, some of which the search function would not work, just to see if Mech A worked with Force B and so on.

So to the team that do these RAT's (and I'm sure I don't speak for myself)...although sometimes things may get missed...thank you very much for these tables. They are a MASSIVE help when doing force creation...especially for era specific time frames.

Register