Author Topic: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" (BT edititon)  (Read 14854 times)

Sapphirus

• Lieutenant
  • I dunno, here's Cirno shrugging...
For those who grew up with Pinky and the Brain, you'll probably get the concept of the pondering quotes from the diabolical lab rodent duo.  Make sure it's Battletech related things that Pinky would say to brain.  I'll start with an example:

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky: I think so, Brain but is it true that the Ghost Bear Clan were run by actual ghosts of bears?

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" (BT edititon)
« Reply #1 on: 03 April 2020, 01:45:28 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but how can First Lord Cameron hope to defeat Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada with only one Gunstar?
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #2 on: 03 April 2020, 02:06:37 »
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

Pinky: I think so, Brain.  But where will we find neuro helmets in our sizes this time of night?
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 03 April 2020, 02:40:31 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but how do we toggle AirMech mode on this Annihilator?
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 03 April 2020, 02:43:44 »
The Master: Cameron, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Cameron St. Jamais: I think so, Master, but how do we put the Star League back together with a fleet of WarShips and a cyborg army? Oh wait, I think I know...
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #5 on: 03 April 2020, 05:35:28 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but why do we need to conquer both Park Place and Boardwalk if we want to build hotels?
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #6 on: 03 May 2020, 13:48:17 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but how is the Republic of Sphere going to get all those rolls of toilet paper to fill up holes in the Fortress's wall?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #7 on: 04 May 2020, 22:37:52 »
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"

"Well, I think so, Brain, but I don't think it would sell as well if they called it Peacetech."
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

ThePW

• Lieutenant
  • One post down, a thousand to g... Oh we're here?
« Reply #8 on: 04 May 2020, 23:07:12 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but I really cannot believe someone would actually write Battletech Erotica?
Even my Page posting rate is better than my KPD rate IG...

2Feb2023: The day my main toon on DDO/Cannith, an Artificer typically in the back, TANKED in a LH VoD.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #9 on: 05 May 2020, 06:50:59 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but i don't think you could have been Star Lord in the Crittertech universe. Think of all whining you get from Fluffy Lords.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #10 on: 12 May 2020, 00:40:26 »
" Hey Mo-oough-rty! Do you know why Devin Stone slept for so long?  "

" Gee Rick, I don't know, maybe because he thought he could wake up in the future to find his Fortress would be ready for him? "

" No you stupid little, hang on... * sigh * Morty, I'm gonna tell you why. Forget that, I'll show you... "

" Ah geez, here we go again, where are we now Rick? "

" 3250... don't tell the your sister I brought you here! She's lives only in 3039! "

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #11 on: 15 May 2020, 06:55:26 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain..but i don't think its a great idea to let Wombat to be the ilKhan for a day.

Agathos

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #12 on: 29 May 2020, 22:39:00 »
“Pinky are you pondering what I’m pondering?”

“I think so Brain... but I’m not sure you can wear a PA(L) under Elemental battle armor.”

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #13 on: 12 July 2020, 10:01:21 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but where you going get enough material to make a trampoline to bounce warships that Malvine Hazen crashes at a planet?

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #14 on: 21 July 2020, 19:10:45 »
Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?"

Pinky: "I think so, Brain...  but haven't you killed enough Freebirths for using contractions today?"

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #15 on: 22 July 2020, 06:41:51 »
Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?"

Pinky: "I think so, Brain...but wasn't this same scheme controlling that Stefan Amaris guy a sign that plan wouldn't work this new Master guy?"
« Last Edit: 25 July 2020, 16:59:02 by Wrangler »

Major Headcase

• Lieutenant
  • We're paid to win. Heroism costs extra...
« Reply #16 on: 22 July 2020, 13:00:18 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but I really cannot believe someone would actually write Battletech Erotica?

"50 Shade of Gray Death Legion"  ;D
Coming soon to a literary forum near you!!  :thumbsup:

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #17 on: 14 August 2020, 19:49:46 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but how you going convince Devlin Stone hand over control the Republic to you?
« Last Edit: 16 August 2020, 14:50:32 by Wrangler »

S2pidiT

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #18 on: 18 August 2020, 07:25:22 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain... but should we send all our Galaxies to Tukayyid instead?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #19 on: 14 September 2020, 14:53:00 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but, why would use mayonnaise in place of harjel? 

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #20 on: 14 September 2020, 15:36:16 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain... but I'm, not sure Max Liao keeps his sanity in a box under his bed.....

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #21 on: 16 September 2020, 02:42:44 »
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain.  But is it really a sign of madness when the Chancellor orders his bunny slippers to patrol for intruders, or just an example of his celestial magnificence?

woofwoof

• Private
« Reply #22 on: 16 September 2020, 08:38:38 »
"What do you want to do tonight Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to restore the Glory of the Star League!"

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #23 on: 16 September 2020, 10:41:44 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain... but is it really a good idea to disguse outselves as Stefan Amaris?

Turtle
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #24 on: 16 September 2020, 10:51:11 »
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain.  But if Devlin Stone summoned Stone Throwing Devils, wouldn't they just throw him?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #25 on: 16 September 2020, 16:07:11 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain but, i don't think Clan Jade Falcon be too offended by us eating Jade Turkeys come this Thanksgiving.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #26 on: 16 September 2020, 20:46:31 »
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I am pondering?

Pinly: I think so, Brain.  But how are we going to talk the Clan Wolf council into creating a Bloodhouse called Brain?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #27 on: 17 September 2020, 07:42:21 »

Pinky: I think so, Brain...don't think uKhan was suppose to be in charge of people's underwear. (see MWDA Novel Trial by Chaos for details, pun on his title)

Agathos

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #28 on: 01 October 2020, 22:19:35 »
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Pinky: I think so Brain, but how will all that ice cream fit in Stone’s cryogenic coffin?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #29 on: 02 October 2020, 06:40:27 »
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?

Pinky: I think so Brain, why do you think Khan Ward won't be suspecting we had stolen SLS McKenna's Pride for a joy ride?