Author Topic: Amongst The Ruins  (Read 2077 times)

SubtleAsAHammer

• Master Sergeant
Amongst The Ruins
« on: 24 November 2013, 14:46:25 »
I was at it again, this time I got a pickup game of BT in Mansfield at Heroes Haven.

The setup on a 4X6 table was 40K City rubble pieces.

His team consisted of a Guillotine6WB,a Hermes4M,a Highlander-HGN736,a Hussar HSR-500D,and a Thug-12E; all with Improved C3 CPUs.

My team was a Stalker STK7D,a Highlander HGN-732,a Cataphract CTF-4L, and finally a Dragon-DRG-7N.

Even with the range on these guns it took 5 turns to close to effective distances.

My 1st shot by my MVP(the Highlander's pilot) put a Gauss Rifle slug through the cockpit of his Hermes. The Hussar came under heavy fire and lost all it's Center Torso armour all the rest of the shots missed due to speed/range and poor dice rolling.

Over the next 4 turns my Cataphract and Dragon went down, the Stalker was heavily damaged, and the Highlander was lightly damaged.

His Hussar hid and his Guillotine got hammered by my suppressing fire(its right Torso was reduced to one Internal Structure point and his Center Torso had accumulated 9 damage as well).

Both parties agreed to allow the other to collect their damaged Mechs and left the field. Results were a draw.
" We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it  with our babies." Iron Maiden

"Scream in Despair for Mankind." Bolt Thrower

"Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of War." W S

"World Zone Kill, Annihilate Mankind, No Last Offensive, All Resistance Ceased ." Bolt Thrower from The Killchain & Pride

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Amongst The Ruins
« Reply #1 on: 24 November 2013, 15:16:13 »
I was at it again, this time I got a pickup game of BT in Mansfield at Heroes Haven.

There is a section for such reports:

After Action Reports

SubtleAsAHammer

• Master Sergeant
Re: Amongst The Ruins
« Reply #2 on: 24 November 2013, 20:07:03 »
There is a section for such reports:

After Action Reports

Mea Culpa.
" We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it  with our babies." Iron Maiden

"Scream in Despair for Mankind." Bolt Thrower

"Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of War." W S

"World Zone Kill, Annihilate Mankind, No Last Offensive, All Resistance Ceased ." Bolt Thrower from The Killchain & Pride