Author Topic: This is Clangluna..........  (Read 132023 times)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time

BirdofPrey

• Major
Re: This is Clangluna..........
« Reply #962 on: 24 April 2018, 18:11:52 »
What the hell is Clarke talking about?
nerd stuff

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #963 on: 24 April 2018, 20:00:38 »
What the hell is Clarke talking about?
He had one too many is what he's talkin about.  :-X ;D
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #964 on: 25 April 2018, 23:13:21 »
nerd stuff

Well, yeah, cause...I'M A NERD!!!!!!11111eleventyteenone :D :D :D  Why do you think I'm here? :)
He had one too many is what he's talkin about.  :-X ;D

Funny thing, I'm on vacation this week.  Went to gamble in Shreveport, and had one too many. So, yes, that's spot on accurate. :)
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #965 on: 26 April 2018, 08:21:09 »
Your on vacation?? That means you've out in the wild, MarekClarke gone wild! 
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #966 on: 26 April 2018, 12:29:50 »
Your on vacation?? That means you've out in the wild, MarekClarke gone wild!

Pretty much. :)  Though currently I'm in a slump due to an argument last night. :( Don't worry, I'm not going to bring it here(doesn't involve anybody here anyways, but not going to get warned for it, it's trivial and all.)  I'll be good by Friday. :)
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #967 on: 27 April 2018, 12:58:41 »
I still like raspberries.    Especially giving them!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #968 on: 27 April 2018, 21:17:18 »
I still like raspberries.    Especially giving them!

Yay raspberries! <3 :)
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #969 on: 28 April 2018, 09:17:31 »
At least he's giving away free raspberries ..

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #970 on: 15 May 2018, 00:38:36 »
With complimentary Bronx cheers even!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #971 on: 19 June 2018, 06:24:49 »
Bronx? Like the Dodgers were in the 1950s before they ran away to semi-sunny LA?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #972 on: 21 June 2018, 21:51:57 »
Minus the Dodgers, which the Bronx has learned to give hearty Bronx cheers to!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #973 on: 03 July 2018, 07:02:01 »
Then add Mets and Yankees in a subways series and you see people be confused which team they should be cheering.  They win either way!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #974 on: 10 August 2018, 16:49:43 »
Thankfully we have the Giants  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #975 on: 11 August 2018, 17:53:01 »
They might be Giants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #976 on: 11 August 2018, 22:40:25 »
They might be Giants

They might but those are some other guys  ;D

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #977 on: 01 March 2019, 00:18:00 »
I miss Clangador.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #978 on: 01 March 2019, 00:32:03 »
I'm sure he would be pleased to see this still carry on.

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #979 on: 01 March 2019, 13:21:20 »
I miss Clangador.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

We all do.

I'm sure he would be pleased to see this still carry on.

He would.
Five rounds, rapid!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #980 on: 01 March 2019, 15:53:28 »
When ever my family and I get to go to Olive Garden, we say a prayer to Clarke. Wishing him a safe "Sky Journey " as my kids say...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #981 on: 05 March 2019, 23:09:38 »
Well, I went on a long hike through Clangluna. It took a while. Nobody has told the support staff that Clang isn't around. It seems they are used to him not either paying attention or just ignored him. They are still making Clangacorp "products". And they are still getting paid...…….

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #982 on: 06 March 2019, 09:21:54 »
In other news, the Mighty Achoo dollar has resin up to 2.5% over the last quarter, slowly gaining a fiscal wedge over the Wombat cent, still under par of the Clangador buck.

TT
« Last Edit: 06 March 2019, 09:23:52 by truetanker »
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #983 on: 06 March 2019, 09:49:10 »
I thought the Clangacorp paid people to distract Clang where actual work is but themselves ignore Clang.

So its Business as usual trying to compete Bird of Prey's "shady" business and Acme?

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #984 on: 06 March 2019, 23:45:58 »
Shady!? 
I'll have you know BoP Industries is legitimate and trustworthy.
I let someone else do the money laundering for me.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #985 on: 07 March 2019, 07:07:29 »
(Wrangler looks the images of washing machines with paper money flowing through BoP Inc's laundromats division fills his Tablet)
Not only is it shady, they don't even know it even works!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #986 on: 07 March 2019, 14:49:10 »
That's just a front... the real money in the back where they make a fresh batch everyday like a Bakery.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #987 on: 07 March 2019, 22:44:30 »
*sigh* Clangacorp launders money to get rid of physical evidence of where they got it, not to hide the money trail. That's a whole different division, ClangaPal.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #988 on: 08 March 2019, 07:28:26 »
*sigh* Clangacorp launders money to get rid of physical evidence of where they got it, not to hide the money trail. That's a whole different division, ClangaPal.
So extortion division called PayClanga?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #989 on: 20 March 2019, 23:14:08 »
Pretty much. ClangaCorp is into a lot of things that nobody bothered to tell Clangador about.