Author Topic: Polls you are, have, and do run  (Read 1606 times)

skiltao

• Lieutenant
    • SkilTao's Gaming Blog
Polls you are, have, and do run
« on: 03 July 2011, 23:58:53 »
Hey Herb, since you're the type to run polls or start threads for the sake of curiousity, I've been meaning to ask: did you ever follow up last October's poll with one about people's ten favorite pieces of BT equipment?  I've been curious to see how much overlap there'd be.  Or, since both me and the archives skipped a few months, any other polls? 

Thanks for your time!  :)
Blog: currently working on BattleMech manufacturing rates. (Faction Intros project will resume eventually.)
History of BattleTech: Handy chart for returning players. (last updated end of 2012)

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Polls you are, have, and do run
« Reply #1 on: 04 July 2011, 00:13:50 »
Hello,

Huh. That poll. I'd forgotten about that one. Never did the follow up as that was about the time the forums went down. I know I certainly intended to somehow tally the responses and then hold an opposing poll for most favorite items, but that never occurred and my reasons for exploring that line of inquiry simply evaporated.

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Labs

skiltao

• Lieutenant
    • SkilTao's Gaming Blog
Re: Polls you are, have, and do run
« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2011, 19:59:21 »
Ah!  I hope that was a good, or at least not terrible, outcome.  Any chance of those reasons recondensing?
Blog: currently working on BattleMech manufacturing rates. (Faction Intros project will resume eventually.)
History of BattleTech: Handy chart for returning players. (last updated end of 2012)

Register