Author Topic: South Eastern Virginia CBT players?  (Read 1049 times)

Dedros

• Recruit
South Eastern Virginia CBT players?
« on: 19 September 2018, 16:04:11 »
My first post here and I’m looking for people in the area of Williamsburg, NewportNews, Richmond, Norfolk or even Chesapeake that play Classic Battletech. 

I’ve gotten completely out of every other gaming system and now I’m focusing on Battletech and Konflikt 47.  I’ve never played a lick of CBT but I’m a veteran gamer with nearly 2 decades under my belt. Sadly those years were spent with GW and basically every other system out there. 

I’m looking to learn the ropes with hands on battles.  Kinda sick of looking at YouTube bat reps. 

I do have a new hex mat, hex hills and z scale trees on my gaming table at home.  So having a store to game at isn’t needed.

Closest stores to me are Jerseys comics and Worlds Best comics. 

Thanks for your time.

Firesprocket

• Captain
  • Broke the Bandwagon
Re: South Eastern Virginia CBT players?
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2018, 10:34:39 »
Hello dedros,

There is a group of us that play at battlegrounds in Midlothian every two weeks.  The next session will be next weekend.  A contingent of players will be present this weekend at ravencon 13.5.  you can also join the FB group LOTB Richmond to keep in touch

timp77

• Corporal
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2018, 01:05:45 »
I live in Newport News. I haven't played in over 10 years.

Firesprocket

• Captain
  • Broke the Bandwagon
« Reply #3 on: 14 December 2018, 00:43:16 »
There is a group on facebook named Tidewater Battletech Club.  As far as I'm aware, work has kept most of them bogged down, but you might try joining that group and posting a message.  You are otherwise welcome to come game with us in Richmond.  There is a game every other week with the next session on the 22nd.  Some folks from that group I believe will also be at Marscon next month.