Author Topic: # of VTOLs per Pack?  (Read 3248 times)

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
# of VTOLs per Pack?
« on: 01 September 2011, 10:56:31 »
Hey, can anyone tell me real quick if the Cavalry, Hawk Moth, and Warrior VTOLs come two per blister, or only one?
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
Re: # of VTOLs per Pack?
« Reply #1 on: 01 September 2011, 11:13:37 »
The Warrior and Hawk Moth are both 1 per blister, don't know about the Cav.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 01 September 2011, 12:39:51 »
Thank you for that. :)
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Haku2

« Reply #3 on: 01 September 2011, 12:41:19 »
Cavalry is 1 per pack I believe

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: 01 September 2011, 17:35:53 »
I think you're right. IWM is ordinarily very good about putting a (2) next to any products that are more than one a blister. None of these had that. I must have been spoiled by the Mantis.

If anyone is interested, I just ordered a Lance of Cavalrys to be pulled from the archives. Maybe you can act fast and order some while the mold is hot and avoid having to pay the archive fee.

Shi_no_Kami

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 04 September 2011, 03:06:48 »
Sadly the archive Fee does not work like that. You get the discount; anyone else who then wants some Cav, would still pay the fee for the first one. To be free of the Archive Fee we vote monthly to have items temporarily re-instated without fee - they are moved to Archive Special Reserve for 1 month.

Nahuris

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: 08 September 2011, 12:59:56 »
Or, you can do a group order with friends or room-mates.
Pick a design, and order a couple each..... we split up the archive fee, and get the mechs we want.

Nahuris
"A friend will calm you down when you are angry, but a BEST friend will skip along beside you with a baseball bat singing "someone's gonna get it."

"If we are ever in a situation, where I am the voice of reason, we are in a very bad situation."

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #7 on: 08 September 2011, 13:17:56 »
If you order enough at a time, IWM waves the archive fee on that item completely.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

Register