Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 206931 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1440 on: 18 April 2021, 19:59:47 »
You would think. And you would be wrong. We don't pay you to think. Wait, we don't pay you. I think. But then again I am not being paid to think either, I don't think. There is no public domain.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1441 on: 26 April 2021, 10:23:37 »
(Wombat cousin, sneaks up and begins using Google Talk to Text make the Bar Public Domain thinking he can make more money even though he don't own it.)
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1442 on: 28 April 2021, 02:35:09 »
*sigh* There is no public domain.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1443 on: 15 May 2021, 20:04:32 »
Well, there Domination by force of arms.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1444 on: 17 May 2021, 01:40:23 »
There is also Domination The Board Game.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1445 on: 17 May 2021, 01:42:15 »
“I think it only makes sense to seek out and identify structures of authority, hierarchy, and domination in every aspect of life, and to challenge them; unless a justification for them can be given, they are illegitimate, and should be dismantled, to increase the scope of human freedom.”
― Noam Chomsky

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1446 on: 02 July 2021, 06:24:00 »
(Wrangler takes sip and get's call on his com.) Hmm? wat oh.  Hey, Chloe .  Your wanted at the Lair.  Your boss apparently needs bit of personal assistance needs.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1447 on: 04 July 2021, 21:07:28 »
"Attention denizens of the Salohma Club and Mechwarrior Bar. The destruction of this facility is imminent by someone called a "moderator". [Possibly related to the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, with a little bit of different spelling in the last word.] Staff is advised to begin clearing out there lockers in preparation for the relocation to new facilities. Patrons are advised that last call for food and drinks is imminent. You will probably ignore this advisory and will end up getting caught up in the impending "festivities". You have been advised. Carry on. Thank you for probably ignoring this advisory."

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1448 on: 04 July 2021, 21:18:45 »
But I just got here...  I drive by this place all the time, and just never came in. 

I'll have a double fusionaire.  More fusion, less air.

:::Tips bartender three scalps of my enemies:::
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1449 on: 05 July 2021, 04:52:48 »
Well I guess I will have another me shipped to the new location.
Old me is going to wait here and watch the demolition charges

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1450 on: 05 July 2021, 06:36:25 »
Time mosey off then.
(Wrangler leaves and notices the Bar being elevated on Wheels and rolling off as he gets into his Thunder Hawk)

I guess that's mobile bar.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1451 on: 05 July 2021, 20:20:52 »
It's worth a shot. Who knows? It might work! Stranger things have happened around here, and will probably happen again.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1452 on: 09 July 2021, 12:24:07 »
Dudes! The bar won't get nuked by the moderator until it hits 50. [Or about 15 less that I am this year  :o] So let us post, post, and post again!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1453 on: 09 July 2021, 20:12:38 »
🎶This is the end 🎶
🎶 Hold your breath and count to ten 🎶
🎶 Feel the Earth move and then 🎶

[BoP receives Copyright strike via Gauss rifle]

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1454 on: 09 July 2021, 20:27:02 »
I brought a guitar and a very loud amp since this bar has stages. 

Break on through to the other side!

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1455 on: 09 July 2021, 20:33:49 »
(Wrangler turns up Reb's amps to 11)
[Walls begin to shake]

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1456 on: 09 July 2021, 20:37:07 »
I know the Star Spangled Banner!  I'll jam that like Hendrix, and drink my double fusionaire.

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #1457 on: 09 July 2021, 21:04:19 »
Or we could play some REM

It's the end of the world as we know it, kinda fits
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1458 on: 09 July 2021, 21:05:43 »
Both! 

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1459 on: 09 July 2021, 21:23:57 »
🎶 That's great🎶
🎶 it starts with an earthquake 🎶
🎶 Birds and snakes and aeroplanes 🎶
🎶 Lenny Bruce is not afraid 🎶

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1460 on: 09 July 2021, 21:31:42 »
I thought Leroy Jenkins was not afraid?

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1461 on: 09 July 2021, 21:53:22 »
Oscar Wylde was afraid.

So was Stalin.  He was a big chickenshit with a mustache.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1462 on: 10 July 2021, 05:00:43 »
Oscar Wylde?  He was a weiner.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1463 on: 10 July 2021, 13:32:53 »
Sweet! Just got done dealing with the reclamation crews. They were a little confused because they are used to reclaiming things from the club after it gets destroyed, not before.

Let's party like it's 2999!

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1464 on: 10 July 2021, 14:55:07 »
Sings: BURNIN' DOWN THE HOUSE!!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1465 on: 10 July 2021, 15:36:25 »
2999?  Isn't that when the place was hit during a FedSun anti-pirate raid? That was mess after that. i read about that i think.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1466 on: 10 July 2021, 16:01:25 »
I wondered what that was.  I was driving by in my customized Texas class back in '99 when the crane was lowering a huge ferrocrete "vault" (for lack of a better word) into a man-made crater that is now the basement of this place, I assume. 

It had shiny titanium cage doors.

What manner of deadly creature would be imprisoned in a ferrocrete vault in the basement of the Solahma Club? ???

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1467 on: 10 July 2021, 16:25:04 »
It was supposed to be Wombat. It didn't work. That is what you get for using ACMEtm Construction. Almost worse than Clangacorp.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
« Reply #1468 on: 10 July 2021, 16:46:12 »
I hear the Blue Demon is destroying a swath through China these days.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1469 on: 10 July 2021, 20:15:10 »
I heard he was still driving around one of Achoo's old bunkers since there were dropship engines involved.  Mainly hanging out in China. 
I remember one of the bunkers Achoo had was one the dropships trying to shoot down Wombat.  Good old days.