Author Topic: Fort Wayne BattleTech  (Read 2064 times)

Doc Slappy

• Recruit
Fort Wayne BattleTech
« on: 09 August 2019, 20:58:18 »
Hi all

Anyone in Fort Wayne want to get together?

I'm a new player and would love to start playing.

I bought into the new Kickstarter as well.    :)

SnipeRaven

• Recruit
Re: Fort Wayne BattleTech
« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2020, 09:15:25 »
Hello,  I apologize for just seeing this now.  I also live in Fort Wayne and have been looking to get back into Battletech.  I have both new sets and also bought into the Clan Invasion as well.  PM me if you would like to try to get a game in.  It’s been a while so I’m probably pretty rusty at the rules.

gunner

• Sergeant
  • Todays a good day to die, YOU FIRST
« Reply #2 on: 15 January 2020, 23:54:11 »
I don't get up to Ft Wayne, but   WHo'syer con is coming the first weekend in April.  whosyergamers.org It's a Free to play con.  Just sigh up and your in.  There will be Battle Tech played. Last year we even had Alpha strike too.  I you want more Info email me
Long life through fire superiority
IN range  and ON target  M 60 MG

Crackerb0x

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
  • Alpha Strike Apologist
« Reply #3 on: 03 February 2020, 13:41:38 »
WhosyerCon will have AS again this year, Gunner!

Guys, if you're on Facebook I'd also encourage you to check out a group currently called Indiana Alpha Strike; we're all over the state, even have people from Illinois in, but we organize games of AS and are also big fans of traditional BT. I know at least one of our memebers is in Ft. Wayne.

Jerhiko

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 22 March 2020, 07:49:18 »
I will be moving to the Indianapolis area within a few weeks for work. I’ve been playing since Fasa and just recently got back in. Looking to get into some Chaos Campaigns.

Register