Author Topic: Stewart Dragoons scheme?  (Read 2778 times)

ONE_HELLCAT

• Master Sergeant
Stewart Dragoons scheme?
« on: 26 January 2011, 12:19:12 »
I am going to repaint my Albatross in Stewart Dragoons scheme since it is my understanding that the Stewart's have a large English population, and my Albatross came from a guy in England. What is their scheme exactly? I saw two different styles on Camospecs, and I'm curious as to which is more accurate (if either one) or if I can pick which one I prefer the most.

GhostBear_TomeGurdel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Apparently, it is all my fault!
Re: Stewart Dragoons scheme?
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2011, 12:27:48 »
One is for the 1st Stewart Dragoons, and the other is for the 2nd Stewart Dragoons. Both are cannon schemes, neither is more right than the other. Pick whichever you like best.
Craig "GhostBear_TomeGurdel" Tome (formerly azhael)

Catalyst Demo Team Agent #335
Former WizKids Battlemaster
I aim to misbehave!

Psycho

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2011, 12:53:35 »
Go with the one you like better. My concept with the 2nd was to do something a little different than standard paneling, blending the red and grey at their meeting point. Then came the Shadow Divisions, and the 52nd specifically.  :-[  Not so different now...

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2011, 12:56:52 »
eh eh, I agree 100% with that one, Psycho  ;D
Hanse Davion is my shepherd.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! Winston Churchill, June 1940