Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 79384 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Given his claims to collect ancient miniatures, i'd imagine he take lead.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Truetanker makes claims? Wait, everyone around here makes claims. Even me. Never mind.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I'll " claim " nothing.

It's either WoB or else...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
World of Beer? I can go for that!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)) ;D :D ^-^
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
But i thought Achooluna was the World of Beer & Booze.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We had to shorten in from WoB&B to WoB. Well, we didn't have to but it annoys the Blakists.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
WoB&B = World of Beer and Brats is a bit more appropriate I think
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
or WoB2 (Beer and Booze)

BirdofPrey

• Major
We had to shorten in from WoB&B to WoB. Well, we didn't have to but it annoys the Blakists.
I thought you changed it because people kept asking about the bed and breakfast

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
mmm, this place could use more tourists spots.  Bed & Breakfast would do the place Achooluna.  They used to have fun park near one the old bars.  It gone now.

Just make sure Not let Achoo's lair become a Airbnb.  People may fall to their doom if go in there or the Wombat Hole, where-ever that dimensional hole goes.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's still there. It needs some maintenance and paint, but it is still there. The bar just moved because I had to build a new one because it got broken by the patrons. Then I had to build a new one because the second one was destroyed by the patrons. I have lost count of the times I have had to build new bars. Anymore I just have about a dozen in various states of construction.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
Your mistake is that you keep making it out of wood when you should be using lamellor ferro-carbide armor. It may be expensive, but it can take a beating.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We did for the first two. Rebuilding with wood is cheaper. Also the armor flies further when the building gets destroyed, making for a larger cleanup zone. The new bars use prefab construction.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Recycling is in these days.
You should make the new bar out of 100% old bar and market that fact.

rebs

• Colonel
  • Et tu, Brute?
Barn wood, corrugated tin, chainlink fencing, bits of ferrocrete, and a nice brick wall with grafitti inside and out.   That's what I see.  Like a ramshackle Fallout construction.
Playing Guitar On My YouTube Channel:
Current cover tune: "The Wind Cries Mary" (by Jimi Hendrix)
https://youtu.be/m6a8wZiCsjM?si=0w7tVOgk7yylNv6a

"Thou shalt not create a machine in the image of the human mind." ~ The Orange Catholic Bible, Dune, Frank Herbert

BirdofPrey

• Major
Like a ramshackle Fallout construction.
Yes

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler fiddles with the remote monitors)

Oh there it is, man the bar's location migrated pretty far from the ruins of the fun park.

You can see the failed Jump Jet ride tower from here.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
  Like a ramshackle Fallout construction.

Who brought the pet Goliath RadScorpion?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Clan Goliath Scorpion failed infiltrators. We keep them for target practice.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That is a rough occupation.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It is a lot easier than dealing with BoP. Or ......... you.  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Given you're solution is the large mallet.  It seems straight forward.

BirdofPrey

• Major
If you want I can turn on hydra mode where every time you get rid of me, two more show up

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Oh, chaos theory would be interesting.  Someone needs fill in the shoes of the Wombat.   His Cousin Fritz seems to be not living up to the legend.

[Wrangler's eyes stray to the right of his perch on the bar stool to see apparently have snookered after getting into what he thought was chocolate milk, only turned out to be chocolate rum.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Keep it up and I will let DaSkwerl out again.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
[Fritz the Wombat, dizzily wanders around the bar chitchatting and with swift hands swipping stealthy their extra drinks. Trying find more that new drink he discovered.]

Oh No! Not the squirrel! We'll have hide all our bar nuts!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That is not the kind of nuts it bites ..........................  ::)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Could be worse, they could be the ones that explode.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well, sometimes the things DaSkwerl bites do sometimes explode. Somehow DaSkwerl survives ...................... my best efforts to deal with it.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
That's true. I remember that time when that crazy herd of squirrels road off with you until you exploded them.