Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 79384 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I think DaSkwerl was drawn by the same artists that came up with Wombat. It is about as destructive and has a tendency to hide under furniture holding a meat tenderizer mallet so that it can smash toes........
« Last Edit: 08 September 2021, 21:06:50 by The Mighty ACHOO »
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Woah, I missed the squirl with the mallet.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's not so much that you missed DaSkwerl as you hoped the little shit missed your foot.
« Last Edit: 07 September 2021, 21:59:20 by The Mighty ACHOO »
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Looks to next to him since he hears a yelp.  Notices one of drinker clenching his foot as it has been flatten almost to pancake size.)

Damn it, can't a man drink in peace and not in Pieces!!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
You do realize where you are, right? The only peace around here is the brief respite between one disaster and the next, usually as a result of the cast of low-lifes and miscreants that frequent this place.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
WOW! It has been quiet ..................................... too quiet. What are the cast of low-lifes and miscreants that frequent this place planning?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, apparently they're locked in your bathroom since Fritz, Wombat cousin locked them in there. I heard a lot screaming then it stopped.

I on the other hand been in arcade next door waiting for vents to be fixed before rest of the bar got fixated.

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
and this is what i get for going out to pick up mixers
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I took a nap and woke up to find the lights turned off, the doors locked and an easily defused ticking timebomb. Oh well, just another day in paradise not quite.

wolfgar

• Captain
I told Wombat not to use the ticking timer
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It was the only thing he could find.  He got bored halfway through the rigging of the bomb.

wolfgar

• Captain
Thats no excuse for shoddy workmanship

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
WOW! It has been quiet ..................................... too quiet. What are the cast of low-lifes and miscreants that frequent this place planning?

I turned older...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I turned older...

TT
huh, did Dorthy lay off using the oil can on you? Won't have gotten so rusty.

wolfgar

• Captain
Rimshot

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I didn't turn older. I have been older for quite a long time ago. I remember waaaaaaaaaaaay back when I posted that I was turning 50 I don't know how many iterations of this site ago. That was over 15 years ago. I AM OLD!   :P

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Achoo (Holding up a mirror)  You keep regenerating. You currently look like eternal young stuff animal.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
HA! I wish! There is dirt younger than me!  ;D

wolfgar

• Captain
there is dirt older than you as well, so it's not exactly a good measuring stick

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Enough talk of age. My spirit is still sort of young and I have booze to drink, snacks to snack, cheese to eat and chicken to barbeque, so life isn't all that bad. Being retired isn't all that bad but it can be damned boring and often lonely. Especially in this age of covid.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
The let's have BBQ!

(Grabs yet slightly used decommissioned Bird of Prey body and attaches the kerosene hose into it's rear access port.  Then starts the grill and put some Chicken, Hot Potatoes, and random food stuff as smoke puffs out the Bird of Prey's ears and mouth ports)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Awwww, did you have to use napalm to start up the grill???? That is what the flamers are for!

BirdofPrey

• Major
You got a permit for that MeBQ?

Achoo (Holding up a mirror)  You keep regenerating. You currently look like eternal young stuff animal.
Does anyone remember when Achoo was the shapeshifting master of dankness (dank as in caves, not dank as in cool)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm a Johnny come lately to the party, so I've remember the Achoo shape shifter pink thingy, but nothing before that.   

[Wrangler tries using the Wayback Machine try get a better picture of the PRE-shapeshifting master of dankness appearance of Achoo]

BirdofPrey

• Major
I admit, I can't remember before that either.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
This Winslow, Pink achoo, Samurai Jack Achoo and I wanna say "09, a silver fish? Can't recall...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

wolfgar

• Captain
*raises his hand*

I remember, not that i want to mind you, but i do, not enough alcohol obviously

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Silver fish?  That must been rough when I suspect a certain Wombat must used TnT to go fishing and catch Achoo by lure with a fishing.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Way, way, way, way back in the day I went by Daedster. Like three or four site crashes ago. That was the name I used back in the 1990's, in the memozoic era of the CBT site. Back before we had avatars. I made it to general [they used to assign ranks to the number of posts you had] four times.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
You must have written some staggering stuff to cause those forums to crash back then.