Author Topic: I think Jamaican in the moonlight of Achooluna, drinking rum every night...  (Read 79489 times)

BirdofPrey

• Major
[they used to assign ranks to the number of posts you had]
He's gone senile, he hasn't noticed they still do that

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Yikes  :facepalm:
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
They made much more of a point of it. Big font and everything.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I don't even remember what was going on other than having a BBQ and Achoo wanting more hot Chili IIC on his weenier or something. 

I wouldn't want be responsible to explosion that's involved with that.

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
On my bratwurst, not on my hotdog and definitely not on my wiener. The latter wound not be .......... safe. Not that actually eating Chili Inferno IIC is not all that safe to be eaten.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Ha! You called Wrangler your wurst brat

;D

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I call you a used Jukebox.  (Wrangler walks to the truetanker whom was changes song to "We hate blake, he don't love me" song.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
( Plays Frozen album in German death metal style*. )

TT
* think Rammstein
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
KABLAM!

I hate that song.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Wow, that be a tough music critic.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I have my own version of that ^*&)ing song. I cannot post it here.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Once more, another random device is render into junk.

(Wrangler watches the Achoo's underlings toss the truetanker jukebox into the junk shoot behind a door.  As mild scream of someone being drop down a chute into bottlomless pit.)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
( Above Wrangler a hatch opens up as the junk reappears... )

Hello there! { as Truetanker lands ), how's the day going for you?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Woah! We've gone super dimensional in the Achooluna!

(Looks at his drink.)  Yeah that must be why...

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Normal physics and logic does not work around here because of the influence of the occupants.

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
Uh, did it ever work normally around here?
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Sure, it semi-worked here. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Semi-normally.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
( Wombat drives a semi through the bar, spinning tires and creating a burn out in the process.)

Good thing I've got a built-in filter to breathe, how about you?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
(Wrangler dives for cover as the Semi does it's turns.)

« Last Edit: 21 November 2021, 15:49:42 by Wrangler »

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
A convenient train drive through the scene, steam rolling the semi completely off scene. Five minutes the last car of the train clears the scene and life returns to semi-normal.
« Last Edit: 21 November 2021, 23:12:12 by The Mighty ACHOO »

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
see nothing to worry about, move along citizens
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
A convenient train drive through the scene, steam rolling the semi completely off scene. Five minutes the last car of the train clears the scene and life returns to semi-normal.

hmm...normal...not sure about that.  The Lair has a train tunnel now.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It was installed by Wombat using a crayon. Don't ask. I don't understand it myself. It just chugs through every once in a while.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Recent photo of Wombat in the trenches...

Yes, that's a Hellfire missile using the latest Chili IIC 3 napalm warhead.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That honestly does not surprise me. To be honest anymore very little actually surprises me. Dismays me? Yes. Surprises me? Not often.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
What WOULD be surprising is actual Wombat showing up.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That would require Wombat being able to get pass the Capellan censors, sadly.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'm sure he keeping himself safe and entertained.

??? . o O (Hmmm....is that really possible?)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
It's Wombat, one cannot be sure..............

Register