Author Topic: Battletech Boxed Set Release Event, Bedford, TX, 4/3/2011  (Read 2886 times)

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
It's finally here! Come and experience the long-anticipated new Battletech Introductory Boxed Set firsthand and test your 'Mech piloting skill one-on-one against other Battletech players from across the North Texas area!

Introductory Boxed Set Release Event

Gen X Comics & Cards, 239 N Industrial Blvd, Bedford, TX 76021

April 3, 2011

1:30PM-6:30PM

The long-anticipated re-release of the Origins-Award winning Battletech Introductory Boxed Set is set to be in stores on March 30th, and you can get a firsthand look at the latest and greatest release from Catalyst Game Labs at Gen X Comics and Cards on Sunday, April 3.

In addition, come and try out your 'Mech piloting skills using the 'Mechs in the new Boxed Set against other players one-on-one.  If you haven't played in a long time, it's a great time to come back and see what's new with Battletech!
All materials and supplies will be provided.  New players absolutely welcome!

For more information or details, please email Catalyst Agent Colin "Charlie Tango" Toenjes at ctactual@gmail.com
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

txcboy36

• Recruit
Re: Battletech Boxed Set Release Event, Bedford, TX, 4/3/2011
« Reply #1 on: 19 March 2011, 11:14:09 »
 [notworthy]

Excellent, can't wait....any news on the proposed Clan Boxed Set.......am hearing alot of negative feedback suggesting that it won't happen, but of course that's from ppl with a less than  positive outlook....

I am hoping that things are better with Catalyst which allow for some positive things to happen in near future!
War is not about dying for your country, its about making that other idiot DIE for his!!!

Stormcrow

• Major
  • Art by Shimmering Sword
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2011, 11:19:46 »
YOu left Oklahoma and moved to the dark side (Texas)?
Commandant Otto Maurus, ARWH-1Z ArcHammer, Maurus' Minutemen
Captain Obadiah Sykes, OSR-5FCR Ostroc, Second Filtvelt Citizens Militia

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius
Noli Timure Messorem
May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Voltaire
Wielder of the Ferro-Carbide Bat of DOOMâ„¢

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
« Reply #3 on: 19 March 2011, 14:53:54 »
YOu left Oklahoma and moved to the dark side (Texas)?

Job change.

[notworthy]

Excellent, can't wait....any news on the proposed Clan Boxed Set.......am hearing alot of negative feedback suggesting that it won't happen, but of course that's from ppl with a less than  positive outlook....

I am hoping that things are better with Catalyst which allow for some positive things to happen in near future!

I'll be glad to answer what questions I can.
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

Register