Author Topic: BATTLECORPS STORIES  (Read 2608 times)

texmechs

• Recruit
BATTLECORPS STORIES
« on: 01 August 2020, 03:22:47 »
Where can I find a compilation of ALL the BattleCorps stories?

Frabby

• Major
Re: BATTLECORPS STORIES
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2020, 03:54:25 »
There is no such compilation.
You can see a list of BattleCorps publications (not only stories) on Sarna here, and many of the individual pieces have plot summaries in their respective article. That's the best I can think of to answer your question.
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2020, 05:28:19 »
We also had 9 or 10 anthologies with BV stories, along with some series getting their own books (Redemption Rift, for example)
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #3 on: 01 August 2020, 20:44:36 »
based on the sarna list and removing the novels, we're approaching about half of stories being available via ereader as part of compilations / anthologies or a standalone offering (roughly another two dozen). at least on amazon. dunno about other places.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?