Author Topic: Dark Age Campaign Fiction  (Read 3080 times)

James Bedford

• Private
  • Clan Spirit Cat Seyla!
    • OH and MD Mechwarrior group
Dark Age Campaign Fiction
« on: 03 August 2020, 19:10:36 »
Hello everyone.  For the past month I have been combing through the old Wizkids website (Which has been defunct since 2009).  Wizkids used to post tons of short stories on their website, both for playable campaigns, and to introduce the game and universe to new players.  Many of these stories were not saved anywhere, at least to my knowledge.

I have copied all of the stories and put them into a single PDF form.  Here is a link to my facebook page where it is uploaded.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/81449274975/files/

Enjoy
« Last Edit: 03 August 2020, 19:15:21 by James Bedford »
Clan Spirit Cat Seyla!

Quote from: Worktroll
Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics.

Annwn

• Corporal
Re: Dark Age Campaign Fiction
« Reply #1 on: 05 August 2020, 06:09:01 »
That is impressive - thank you!

Elmoth

• Major
  • Periphery fanboy
« Reply #2 on: 05 August 2020, 07:03:05 »
Very cool!!! Downloaded straight away. I am impressed by your compilation. Thanks a lot!

Major Headcase

• Lieutenant
  • We're paid to win. Heroism costs extra...
« Reply #3 on: 05 August 2020, 13:20:11 »
X
« Last Edit: 18 September 2020, 20:31:53 by Major Headcase »

James Bedford

• Private
  • Clan Spirit Cat Seyla!
    • OH and MD Mechwarrior group
« Reply #4 on: 05 August 2020, 13:39:00 »
I dont do Facebook anymore but I'd love to see these, any other place you could post them? Like dropbox?

I've asked the mods on here if they'd be willing to post it to the website under the Dark Age Downloads section.  We'll see what they say.
Clan Spirit Cat Seyla!

Quote from: Worktroll
Face it - MW:DA had, for its run, massively greater commercial success than BattleTech's ever had. Over two million click-base minis - want to guess where the number of BT minis comes in? I'd guess on the order of a few percent of that. While BT has survived for 30 years, we've never had the same number of players at any point. The pity was that unlike BT, MW:DA ended up being run by businessmen, not game fanatics.